• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Great pictures everyone!

Anyway, I went as my friend's date to a formalish country club dinner for his work a couple nights ago, so I had to get prettied up. :lol: Here's a pic of us-
25493_367184434737_503109737_359849.jpg

L

Lurker
What are you talking about? She looks like one of those teachers that looks at you with their glasses down when they are mad.

tequila

Bottle Lover
La Femme Fatale;72722 said:
Great pictures everyone!

Anyway, I went as my friend's date to a formalish country club dinner for his work a couple nights ago, so I had to get prettied up. :lol: Here's a pic of us-

I love your dress....

Your foot tattoos are awesome! Reminds me that I have to get mine redone soon. :S

Mr Sunshine

Rathit;72732 said:
What are you talking about? She looks like one of those teachers that looks at you with their glasses down when they are mad.

Bahaha! Rathit must have some really bad experiences with his teachers! :lol:

You've been a bad boy Rathit? :lol:

Hmm.. That dude over there must be very tall!

CassidyAcid

^

Can I join? I'm 5'3! Little titch, hehe.

LFF you look gorgeous! Your dress is soo pretty.

Tremor can I have your glasses please? And your hair? I'd kill for hair like that, mine is really straight (apart from little curly ends) and flat xD. Lovely <3.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CassidyAcid;72822 said:
^Tremor can I have your glasses please? And your hair? I'd kill for hair like that, mine is really straight (apart from little curly ends) and flat xD. Lovely <3.

*gives Cassidy glasses and hair*

Heh heh...I'd look pretty strange with no hair xD

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Revenantjack_2.0;72754 said:
[/spoiler]
Can you share your secrets on how to keep a silky smooth skin??:D

I don't really do anything, I wash my face when I'm in the shower and I don't wear cover up or anything else that'll seek into my pores.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Great pictures everyone!

You look so cute and gorgeous in this photo.

Top Bottom