• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

T-Virus Injected

1270495941249.jpg

not the best since it's the camera on my blackberry. I'm not to high on how I look so I will leave my criticism out.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You girls are so incredibly good looking.

Ivyn;71185 said:
np^^ its soo prettty i want one so bad lol thats a monroe piercing right? do u have any other piercing too?
I agree it's pretty on Tremor although I'm not the biggest fan of piercings. :) What means "monroe piercing"?

tequila;71207 said:
Looking gorgeous wifeY! I love your Monroe, it actually suits you :D

@Ivyn

I have a lip piercing and it doesn't hurt. Maybe a sting when they push the needle through. You lip is fatty tissue so there's not much nerve. It'll be as if someone bit you on the lip during a kiss :lol:

Mine hasn't gotten infected and I had it for a year and 6 months now. I took it off a 2 months ago and it STILL hasn't closed since. :D
I have seen martial artists pierce their own chin with a tick needle. It seemed to hurt, or maybe they had to use so much force that it looked like they were in more pain than they really were. The needle was pulled out and there was only a tiny tiny drop of blood barely visible. Some seconds later there was no visible trace after the tick needle.

tremor;71214 said:
My ears are pierced :lol: but that's very common. I'd like to have my ears pierced a few more times hahaha. And maybe my eyebrow..I'm still trying to decide whether or not I wanna do that.
You look pretty with your one piercing... ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71565 said:
I agree it's pretty on Tremor although I'm not the biggest fan of piercings. :) What means "monroe piercing"?

It's named the "monroe" after Marilyn Monroe's beauty mark if I'm correct.

Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

I'm feelin' really spunky here lately, so here ya go:
SDC16941.png

Popo

here's me with my new guitar, and i finally found Ozzy Osbourne styled sunglasses xD

imag0049gjk.jpg

and no, the drawing on the wall isnt mine xD

Hoady

They call me photogenic but i don't believe them ahah you gotta catch me in the moment.Shaved my head recently.

2010041657780.jpg

By the way you look stunning RE_Girl.

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Slash;72321 said:
here's me with my new guitar, and i finally found Ozzy Osbourne styled sunglasses xD

imag0049gjk.jpg

and no, the drawing on the wall isnt mine xD

Sweet. How's the guitar? Been planing to buy one, and I saw that one.

RE_Girl

Hoady;72347 said:
By the way you look stunning RE_Girl.
lol, thanks, at first read I thought you said I looked stunned. Which I kinda do. Anyway, you look awesome too, very photogenic. :)

Some more random pics.

Hooray for my DVD collection. :wub:

Torque

RE_Girl;72382 said:
lol, thanks, at first read I thought you said I looked stunned. Which I kinda do. Anyway, you look awesome too, very photogenic. :)

Some more random pics.

Hooray for my DVD collection. :wub:

You mad'am are VERY photogenic :)
Those are some pretty awesome pics you got there!

Popo

Hauge;72359 said:
Sweet. How's the guitar? Been planing to buy one, and I saw that one.

the guitar is pretty cool, this is guitar was a complete relief compared to the one i had before, i can play stuff in this guitar i never thought i could play, i was stuck in time thanks to the other guitar..

if you're planning to buy one, and if your favourite is les pauls guitars, this one is awesome

Top Bottom