• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

L

Lurker
roll roll roll a sword gently cross there heads violently violently lifes about a murder

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Kinda newish pic.

IMG_0997.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
my old school uniform was okay haha this one teacher use to always take my hat while I was growing my hair. I hated him for it. Yo cant wear trainers or hats just the uniform an a coat. so stupid.

he left my hat in his car for ages one time. I wanted to break into his car an get it LOL. what a priiiiiiick.

he was gonna take my traniers one time but i didnt let him. we had a big fall out. i got in trouble. no wonder school was so hard haha teachers made it so tough on me for no reason lol. its not like i was a bad kid i just wanted to wear traniers like everyone else haha.

Trinity

You can valce in here naked,nobody would care :) high-heels,***** lenght skirts,and all that stupid ****..all is possible :D yuck.

Hoady

picture2l.jpg

This is my school uniform just took this pic a minute ago, i'm gonna go up there and try and enrol i've been trying for 2 weeks now.

Anything you want hey?Bad idea you would get some really weird **** going on at my school haha.Naked?Bus ride would be awkward...and chilly.my cat was sitting next to me so i took a picture.
picture5.jpg
i think its like 9 years old in march.

Top Bottom