• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Trinity

Oh by the way...I'm going to burn that cosmetic wannabe bitch who plucked my eyebrows..man,they're thick... ewww..Gonna re-do them first thing in the morning

Trinity

Hahahaha..I'm just difficult and a perfectionist..and I hate hair..Anywhere but on my head...

Yeah..we might be dumb,but we're gorgeous :D

Hoady

I suppose, its nice to think highly of myself*looks at a mirror for awhile*.

Sounds gay but hair sucks i think there should be no hair below the neck.

Hoady

haha gets cold doesn't it?i don't mind underarm hair but if you dont spray it for 2 days it starts to smell like a thousand radishes of garlic...unless thats what gets your kicks.:p

Hoady

I just made a video i don't know how to get it on the computer yet though.haha im shy/embarrased by myself in front of a camera i hate my voice on camera i'll post it eventually.

Darlinny49

LOL I hate long hair too not attractive, your pretty trinity :), so much for underarm hair, I like it , but cmon use some type of soap LOL

Hoady

I used to have long hair"Oi goldy.Shave ya locks!" "Get a haircut!" "You look like a girl!".haha i had enough but honestly i did look pretty ridiculous.As for underarms...well isn't deodorant enough?:p

Top Bottom