• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;31590 said:
Wow, two flowers in one little picture. :)

iHadeSsS;33501 said:
^bump^ keep the thread going.
heres newer pics of me, and for the first time on this thread my girlfriend as well.

2eeerdc.jpg
Nice pictures, iHadesss. And congrats with a cute girlfriend. :)

Valentine;34209 said:
Is that your natural hair? Looks like a lion, lol.
Btw nice avatar you got. Is it Jill?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ada Wong™;33539 said:
Well here I am.

I'm not that attractive.

Not many girls are happy with their look. You're cute, just like your posts are.

La Femme Fatale;35173 said:
Wow, look at all these handsome young men and beautiful young ladies. :) Steve was right when he said the best looking members are right here. And Valentine, you have really nice eyes.

I'm going to be a b*tch and choose not to post my pictures here, partially because I like to have some degree of control over who sees them. But, if anyone wants to see anyway, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to send a couple over. ;) Well, considering I recognize your username, that is. :p
I have to say the same, sorry for not posting pictures of myself. There's two reasons for that. 1) I don't got digital camera. 2) I wouldn't post photos anyway because I'm too concerned about privacy.

LFF your posts are really beautiful anyway, with or without pics. :wub:

Hoady

This is what happens when beer hits my tongue.
picture20lda.jpg

Yep last night i got a mohawk.I don't if i'll keep it i have clippers and apparently it suits me i just need to listen to heaps of old school punk anarchist music.I'm wrecked.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Thank you La Femme Fatale! I'm sure you have as nice.

And yes Romero my hair is 100% natural. Indeed it is Jill, little akward pic though.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Godammlover;35303 said:
Romero.
Spam much D:
I had something to say, and I was forced to break it into several posts. Those settings are made in the forum software, and they weren't set by me :)

ChrisRedfield1994;35305 said:
Actually, it's called 'Sensible posting'.
:confused: I'm unable to translate that into Norwegian, I only got a vague idea of what you're saying.
But I guess it's not really important.... never mind.
I'm drunk and that's not actually helping, haha. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I had something to say, and I was forced to break it into several posts. Those settings are made in the forum software, and they weren't set by me

Don't worry about it.

I'm unable to translate that into Norwegian, I only got a vague idea of what you're saying.
But I guess it's not really important.... never mind.

Chris meant that you had something intelligent / thoughtful to add to the thread, is all. :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ada Wong™;33539 said:
Well here I am.

I'm not that attractive.

Liar! You are so pretty Ada. :)

Valentine;34209 said:

I love your eyes and hair as well, nice pic!

Romero;35281 said:
That girl looks like a model, making me wonder if it really is you, lol. Very beautiful. Could indeed have been a RE character. ;)
That smile makes me smile. :)

Tis the one and only me! well my hair has grown out since that picture. Thanks. ;)

l_0b4f5e13e8b35b528eebded930d304bc.jpg

Post them pics up peeps!

Top Bottom