• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Godammlover

4395337368a10376434285l.jpg

Sup bitches.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
pfff
do whatever you want haha its your body :p
apparently im more chavvy now days. but i use to be abit of a emo kid. but i was a anarchy kid at heart so i was accepted into a chavvy group xD fun times.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wow, look at all these handsome young men and beautiful young ladies. :) Steve was right when he said the best looking members are right here. And Valentine, you have really nice eyes.

I'm going to be a b*tch and choose not to post my pictures here, partially because I like to have some degree of control over who sees them. But, if anyone wants to see anyway, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to send a couple over. ;) Well, considering I recognize your username, that is. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dunno why but i dont mind posting pictures of me on the net. *shrug* its not like im posting where i live on google earth haha an i dont think ive told many people where i live :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've actually had first-hand experience with little things called cyber-stalkers, and it's not fun. So, that's why I'm a bit more paranoid about it, perhaps.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;30321 said:
Naah..I came here to look for a husband
Look no further! :D ;)

Trinity;30873 said:
Gamer girls are the best! Girl power pampam :D
:)

judled;30971 said:
lol :)
how come there are no ass*oles on this???
Yep that's true! Only nice people here, people with a penchant for gore and blodshed.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;31239 said:
Here's moi:

AutoAxe.jpg
What game is that? Reminds me of Half-Life 2? :unsure:

STAR_738;31363 said:
Might as well post a picture up, not sure if I look like any RE characters but... ;)

101_0553.jpg
That girl looks like a model, making me wonder if it really is you, lol. Very beautiful. Could indeed have been a RE character. ;)
That smile makes me smile. :)

(I was limited by the number of images, that's why the multiple posts.)

Top Bottom