• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should capcom bring back the t-virus

should capcom bring back the t-virus

• Total voters

robbo88

am i the only person that is p***ed off that there are no zombies in resident evil any more. thats what the game is suposed to be about , re4 ruined the series of games and re5 will be another dissapoinment, bring back the t-virus

Hoady

I'm not ****ed off but it would be nice if they made one more game with the T-virus the game went a different direction but i still reckon they are awesome, the only thing i wish they did was kept the scares.I only played Resident Evil 0 out of the classic versions though so i've missed out on a lot.

Bagnol

I'm not 100% on thid but didn't wesker inject himself with the G-Virus? Maybe they could take that somewhere?

weskerfan

it wasnt the g-virus.the games do not reveal what it was other than a secret serum that my partner willium birkin had created.

Bagnol

Do you think they could still use it though? Maybe he comes in contact with like an animal or another person that has a different reaction to it?

weskerfan

difficult to say...only 70 percent of people who injects themselfs with this serum has cell that are compatible with it.i was the firs to test it,i was compatible.in the event that someone is not compatible with it,they will stay dead as this serum only takes affect after the host has been killed.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In RE5 site it says "Wesker encountered Chris Refield again at an underground laboratory in Antarctica, but the superhuman abilities Wesker had gained from exposure to the T-virus meant Chris could barely hold his own in the fight"
Please, tell me this is a mistake from Capcom... :-\
If it is the T-virus, I'll shoot myself... Hundreds of people turn to zombies, but Wesker gains superhuman powers? :-\ how lucky... And Vladimir was also exposed to the same virus...

Possibly, it's the G virus. Imagine Birkin and the Degeneration guy were among the 30 percent which are incompatible with the virus.

alonecrow

for what I know, T-virus is not a virus at all for the first time.. it was meant to exist by marcus for some serum just like birkin did.. but since spencer disagree, he turns it so it became such a virus...
correct me if i'm wrong in this one guys..

and for wesker, i heard that it was a combination of t-virus and a serum from birkin himself.. so the side effect of zombie from t-virus had disappeared on whatever wesker inject to himself..

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't understand very well what you mean, but i believe Marcus created a t-virus prototype using the progenitor virus in leeches. The more functional t-virus was created by Wesker and Birkin, they manipulated the progenitor virus to become an ebola-like virus, but stronger (or used the prog. to enhace the ebola, i don't remember now)
I think it is actually a virus...

alonecrow

well.. it's rather confusing i know, so maybe i'll make it a bit shorter..
t-virus that created by wesker and birkin isn't actually a virus.. remember, wesker didn't became a zombie, so as i say, the side effect of t-virus (the zombie effect) in the t-virus that wesker used has been erased by birkin...

3d-agent

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=800.msg21247#msg21247 date=1233500672]
well.. it's rather confusing i know, so maybe i'll make it a bit shorter..
t-virus that created by wesker and birkin isn't actually a virus.. remember, wesker didn't became a zombie, so as i say, the side effect of t-virus (the zombie effect) in the t-virus that wesker used has been erased by birkin...
[/quote]

hey ppls,,wesker didn't created any virus...William Birkins created g-virus and injected himself..didn't u ppl played RE-2.

Wesker was leader of S.T.A.R.S and paid by umbrella to protect their interests b4 he was killed by Tyrant in RE-1...but actually he didn't died and became something else.

And i am not mad or anything with that zombie stuff..i mean it would be good if we have it back but..anyway umbrella created zombies and since there is no umbrella so some one is doing something to create those things..Maybe Tricell would be revealed in RE5.

alonecrow

ah yes... my mistake there... i meant to write birkin only but it looks like my hands slipped.. thanks for the correction..

*wait.. why i cant edit my post here?

Trinity

[quote author=robbo88 link=topic=800.msg19707#msg19707 date=1231947880]
am i the only person that is p***ed off that there are no zombies in resident evil any more. thats what the game is suposed to be about , re4 ruined the series of games and re5 will be another dissapoinment, bring back the t-virus
[/quote]

I agree

3d-agent

if there will be any virus out brake again it would be G-virus...as we've seen in RE-Degen, tricell has recovered G-virus sample.

T-virus is gone with umbrella...(i guess).

Trinity

Goone with the wiiiinddddd...hahahaha... who knows... they'll make up
something if they wanted the T-virus back.. :D

bruno

Chief Researcher
[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=800.msg21872#msg21872 date=1233692580]
if there will be any virus out brake again it would be G-virus...as we've seen in RE-Degen, tricell has recovered G-virus sample.

T-virus is gone with umbrella...(i guess).
[/quote]

The G-virus isn't transmited by the air and body fluids, like the t-virus. The G-virus is only transmitted by injecting the virus into one's body.
The zombies in degeneration were caused by t-virus, only Curtis is infected with the G-virus he injected in his body. So, as you can see, the t-virus is still in the black market, wich means it wasn't gone with Umbrella...

Top Bottom