• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should capcom bring back the t-virus

should capcom bring back the t-virus

• Total voters

weskerfan

i ashure you it wasnt the t virus.if a person is injected directly by the t-virus,and their cells are compatable,then they would become a somewhat intelligent tyrant.wesker gained powers,therefore it wasnt the t-virus.

bruno

Chief Researcher
About the G-virus:
"The only known hosts were William Birkin, his daughter Sherry and Curtis Miller."
"Infection by the G-virus is caused by injection or ingestion of the virus, but unlike creatures infected with the t-virus, G-mutants cannot pass infection on to other creatures through physical contact or injury. Instead, they create offspring by orally implanting small, parasitic organisms into a live host through the palm of the hand, in the case of William Birkin."

source: Residnet Evil Wiki

I really don't believe the G-virus can spread like the t-virus and what Ada said in Apple Inn, in REUC is because she doesn't know how the virus works.
I think that all the zombies in the games were caused by the t-virus...
Using the t-virus, only in some extremely rare cases, it is possible to create a tyrant; all other humans turn to zombies.
I think Vladmir was one of those rare cases and much of the tyrants are created using his clones.
Wesker's version of the virus is probably an enhaced version, or Wesker is also one of the compatible subjects (or maybe it was a Capcom error and he actually used other virus)....

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
no they should come up with a more dealy virus, one that turns them into insanely fast, crazy zombies.
not these slow ass zombies we have now

ResidentZelda

I think that they should bring back the t-virus for like two more games then change it to another thing then bring it again and so on. But I'm not ****ed off about it. (besides I wonder why they censor the word p!ssed)

ValentineFan

I don't know, it doesn't feel the same somehow without zombies- but RE is still good , so it doesn't bother me too much, but I'd really like to see the t-virus return in some new, more powerful way.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

definatley think the T-Virus should come back, there are still lots of avenues that can be "explored" with mixing the different Viruses and coming out with all sorts of wierd and wacky creatures, the first mix of virus gave us the nemesis afterall and look how fun he turned out to be ^^

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Iced Digger;37968 said:
I think due to the sucsess of 4 and 5, I doubt they'll ever go back. Unfortunatly.
They can still find a way to make it work, theres quite a few things I'd change in RE4&5..

whatever those are called in the pictre bellow, I thnk they suck lol
I'd rather fight a hunter over them anyday. Resident evil has always said "destroy the head or burn the body" but now if you get a headshot those things just spring out an waste your ammo.

RE needs more monsters liek the old days insted of those things..

230px-Plagas_Majini.jpg

judled

t-virus FTW lol
it could easily come back any, bio terorist could gain a zombie blood sample. and even if they couldnt the scientests in othere contrys have had time, over 10 years, to creat othe viruses of simmilar effect.

also wesker could have infected himself with anothere variation of the T-virus he was in the lab after all. also imagine the viral infection he got from the tyrants huge claws. mixture of the 2.
hes kinda like alice from the movies

Godammlover

iHadeSsS;22169 said:
no they should come up with a more dealy virus, one that turns them into insanely fast, crazy zombies.
not these slow ass zombies we have now

Didn't dawn of the dead (the movie) do that for us? :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
Godammlover;38035 said:
Didn't dawn of the dead (the movie) do that for us? :p

yeah and i loved that, the idea the zombies could run makes them so much scarier, one bite and your screwed is a horrible idea, but knowing they can only walk puts your mind at rest, however knowing they can chase you would make a sik game, and truly intense.

aintnoscrub

Premium
those "hyper" ones are called crimson head, but they're not the same, they just run in a straight line and try and clobber you, im talking 28 days zombies.

Zombie Enclave

Yeah, I remember that. That made it less difficult. RE was more difficult with Chris. Can't believe he only brought a knife. Unlike other games where you get a weapon at the start. Plus, those Crimson Heads and those sharks just added to the difficulty.

aintnoscrub

Premium
REmake as chris was abit of a pain, unfair how they wouldnt use doors as jill, but when your chris they don't stop following you, and he does bring a gun, you assume he drops it,if you watch the opening scene, he does have a gun.

Top Bottom