• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva or Ashley... who's the WORST sidekick?

Mr Sunshine

I haven't played RE 4 but I've heard that Ashley is really annoying. From what I've understood she does nothing but screaming for help. On the contrary I didn't have much trouble with Sheva except from a few cases. In fact she helped me a lot.

So, I think that Ashley is worse that Sheva. No wait. That's not the whole truth. Ashley must be even worse than the RE 2 Ada AI! At least Ada would shoot with her gun to help you! :p :lol:

SNPAL21

Monster
Sheva? More like Chris to me, I usually play as Shave cause her Melee moves are awesome. (SKULL CRUSHER!)Anyways I find it annoying when I'm dieing and Chris is on the other side world just standing there like everything is ok. lol But he is no where as irritating as Ashley. That women can at least kick or scratch them. lol

Mr Sunshine

We Are Ninja said:
I am a proud member of the Sheva Alomar Defense Force, so Ashley loses by default.

SADF? Sounds better than BSAA! :D

ShevaAlomarfan;74233 said:
Sheva is my Play character sow no bad words plz...;)

Sheva rules, Sheva is the ultimate life form. Satisfied? :p

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I heard Sheva is annoying, but she also helps, right? Come on, such moments needs to happend D: It's not like Sheva is a superwomen, is she?

But for me... guess what >:3 ASHLEY IS THE WORST MOTHERDOG IN THE EVEN WORSER MOTHERDOG'S WORLD D:! She even can't run away from enemies... Even Sherry is better D:! EVEN SHERRY DX! ASHLEY IS A *uhum* you know :3

But seriously, stop the hate for Sheva, kill ASHLEY D:! Everyone who hates Sheva, didn't experienced Ashley D:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Without a doubt, Ashley is more annoying. I know that she dosen't get killed as much as Sheva, but when you break it down to the cold hard facts there is no denying that Ashley is more terrible. She can't punch, she can't kick, she can't shoot, she can even tell who is an enemy or not. To also add on how sad she is, she is about 18 in the game. You can not tell me that she couldn't know how to use a gun at that age since there was a RE character (Rebecca Chambers) who was 18 and did use a gun. It is just simple to use a gun, just point, aim pull the triger, reload the gun, and don't aim it at yourself or your friend. I don't care if you say that Rebecca could have use one because she had traing, but Leon could have said "Ashley I am going to teach you how to use this gun. Just *explains* and that is it. Now this mission can become easier." Lets also mention how she will just stand right next to a Ganado, Zealot, or whoever, but if someone is going to kidnap you and/or kill you there is a thing that you can do to avoid it. I think it is called running away.

So overall, Ashley is the worst out of Sheva and Ashley.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think it has to be Ashley, she can't even run when the enemy is close. She can nothing.

We Are Ninja;74232 said:
I am a proud member of the Sheva Alomar Defense Force, so Ashley loses by default.
That made me chuckle for some reason. :lol:

Chris-BSAA;74258 said:
[youtube]iprsYp94WRo[/youtube]
who says ashley cant defend herself? ;)

but without mods, Sheva rules!
WOW that ass. :eek: Made me forget what this discussion was about for a moment. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ashley is hopeless as sidekick but she would do better as sandwich. :lol:

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
The Major;74275 said:
Without a doubt, Ashley is more annoying. I know that she dosen't get killed as much as Sheva, but when you break it down to the cold hard facts there is no denying that Ashley is more terrible. She can't punch, she can't kick, she can't shoot, she can even tell who is an enemy or not. To also add on how sad she is, she is about 18 in the game. You can not tell me that she couldn't know how to use a gun at that age since there was a RE character (Rebecca Chambers) who was 18 and did use a gun. It is just simple to use a gun, just point, aim pull the triger, reload the gun, and don't aim it at yourself or your friend. I don't care if you say that Rebecca could have use one because she had traing, but Leon could have said "Ashley I am going to teach you how to use this gun. Just *explains* and that is it. Now this mission can become easier." Lets also mention how she will just stand right next to a Ganado, Zealot, or whoever, but if someone is going to kidnap you and/or kill you there is a thing that you can do to avoid it. I think it is called running away.

So overall, Ashley is the worst out of Sheva and Ashley.

Ashley was actually 20 back then... wich makes it even worser :3 Really, when Leon started to point to an enemie when Ashley was in front of him, she don't have to hide her head at there. She at least could crawl to Leon and hide by him, which is the safest place to hide. Seriously, can't she even give a slap to the head of the kidnapper, so that she can run away? Leon's time was harder then Chris' that's for sure :I

Hoady

Ashley never really annoyed me or got on my nerves to be honest, its way better when you are rid of her but she did what she was told put it that way lol.Its also really funny well when an enemy steals her and they just bail into a random door.Without protecting Ashley the game would definitely be gayer imo,I don't care who the person is it gives you something to worry about.

I hated Sheva way more.Shes cool but i don't like her giving you help,stealing your stuff etc its not really her just the coop aspect that makes me dislike her.If it was Ashley it be the exact same deal avoiding the fact shes a teenage girl and not an amazingly trained agent.

Personality wise clearly Ashley comes in worse

Top Bottom