• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva or Ashley... who's the WORST sidekick?

purpleinsect

Haven't played RES4, but I love Sheva! At fist play through she was a pain in the butt, because I sucked as well. But when you get better yourself, you learn to appreciate Sheva as well

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
valentine_day;74336 said:
Ashley is worst and helpless and most annoying RE character.Sheva is awesome;)

i agree, but she makes the game have a fun sense, getting ****ed at a ganando and just shooting her with mines [with her armor of course]

Hoady

I actually like Sheva alot now, since playing through Resident Evil 5 again i've grown to like her and the coop aspect.I'd rather much play alone then the AI but she still does the job
so long its not the wesker and jill fight

Ashleys a hoe but shes aight, still stand by that the game would be lamer without her(snipe a ganado in the knees when they grab her and they both trip over xD).

GTP320

I Pick ashley as the worse.

Sheva is An Excellent Character in RE5, and very good looking.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
GTP320;91186 said:
I Pick ashley as the worse.

Sheva is An Excellent Character in RE5, and very good looking.

I agree. At leas she doesn't have monkey ears, failed clothes and a female Justin Bieber voice...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Marquis;91223 said:
definitely Ashley, least Sheva fights back
Sheva fights back, and Ashley call you a pervert. Does Sheva call you a pervert? I guess no. So they're equally good in my book. :p

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Romero;91237 said:

Sheva fights back, and Ashley call you a pervert. Does Sheva call you a pervert? I guess no. So they're equally good in my book. :p

Omg, you made my day
imhappyplz.gif

icydeath7

The god of walls
well ashley has a high pitch yell and only attack is to throw lamps

sheva just wastes herbs and uses the word "partner" alot

so unless ashley is in a room full of lamps and lost her voice ashley

weskerfan

they both have thier advantages i guess.
sheva kills enemies.
ashly stays out of your way.
but i think sheva was a bit less annoying.

i think ashley ... i mean when she knows the island is about to blow up any minute she still has to have leon catch her !! wtf is that ?! id rather jump down with a sprained ankle then scream for leon to come get me >.> he could have already started the jet ski and we'd be ready to go :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
residentevil#1;91397 said:
sheva is freaking annoying! always shaking her big ass up in the camera!
If that is the worst thing she's doing she must be damn good. :p ;)

FlameX

Majini Slayer
nah , ashley is annoying as hell , she only gets her arse kidnapped and screaming for help all the time while sheva can hold it out herself (if given a proper weapon), but never give sheva a HG!

Top Bottom