• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Screen Rant: Milla dishes the scoop on Retribution plot and characters

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Actually on twitter Milla said she would be filming a scene with a couple of the actors and actresses that were killed off previously, so I do not think they will be flashbacks. I am thinking of a possible clone angle.

Marcus

I Execute The Evil Within
Actually on twitter Milla said she would be filming a scene with a couple of the actors and actresses that were killed off previously, so I do not think they will be flashbacks. I am thinking of a possible clone angle.
It could still be flashbacks. One and Rain seemed to know who she was when they entered the mansion. But, I'm starting to think that it may be clones or something like that.

KKAAIIG

[edit]​

KKAAIIG

[edit]
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=48511 - ADA Also they are filming in Germany and Canada

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
i
I completely agree with all that you just said, I know the movies are meant to be different than the games but... at least stick to the same genre! The movies should be a survivor/horror.. like the games. Yes like bSTAR said, Paul had something going with the first movie. It was an original location, original characters and that movie was scary. But then he ****** up the second movie by giving Alice ******* superpowers! WTF? If the second movie didn't have Alice and was more focused on Jill then it would pass as a good movie. On a positive side, these characters Paul is brining in from the games has gotten me excited about this movie. Even though he's already ****** up Leon's character, I'm still holding hope that he will find the right actors for Ada and Barry.. if he doesn't then i've lost all faith in the movies. Sorry about the long rant!

i agree with us too that why i like the first one the most.........and did anyone see the guy whos playing leon hes not a good leon i say.

Marcus

i

i agree with us too that why i like the first one the most.........and did anyone see the guy whos playing leon hes not a good leon i say.
I actually think he makes a pretty goo Leon. I think as fans, we're asking too much of the casting directors to get someone who looks exactly like the character. They are animated characters, after all. What is more important is that they bring on the persona of the character, which cannot be judged until September 14, 2012. :)

KKAAIIG

I actually think he makes a pretty goo Leon. I think as fans, we're asking too much of the casting directors to get someone who looks exactly like the character. They are animated characters, after all. What is more important is that they bring on the persona of the character, which cannot be judged until September 14, 2012. :)
True, also the actress playing Ada looks like her.

Marcus

I just saw what Kevin Durand looks like as Barry. I think, overall, he looks very good. I think the casting directors did a very good job on all three of the new characters based on looks.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Have they explained, *officially* yet how they're bringing Carlos and Rain back? It looks like Michelle Rodriquez might be getting top billing next to Milla and Sienna Guillory so her role has to be a bit more substantive than a couple flashbacks.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
That's what I thought when I saw this. And looking at several of the things that have been leaked I'd say they are just trying to F&*( this one up
Did you know that Chris and Claire are gonna get kidnapped? So, Claire doesn't meet Leon! D: And Alice is the one to fight Jill!!! How f*cked up is that?! It's supposed to be Chris and Sheva. Or, at least Chris and Claire. Just 'cause you're the directors wife, does it mean you get to be the one to get to be in one of most badass parts? F*ck no! And how is it possible that Chris gets kidnapped?! It's f*cking Chris Redfield, for Ganados sake!!!

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Have they explained, *officially* yet how they're bringing Carlos and Rain back? It looks like Michelle Rodriquez might be getting top billing next to Milla and Sienna Guillory so her role has to be a bit more substantive than a couple flashbacks.
Hopefully it's just a flashback. Well, Rain at least. I really want Carlos to be alive. Rain, you already know died. Carlos...yeah. You know he died. >.< This movie adaptation is starting to **** me off.

KennedyShot02

Did you know that Chris and Claire are gonna get kidnapped? So, Claire doesn't meet Leon! D: And Alice is the one to fight Jill!!! How f*cked up is that?! It's supposed to be Chris and Sheva. Or, at least Chris and Claire. Just 'cause you're the directors wife, does it mean you get to be the one to get to be in one of most badass parts? F*ck no! And how is it possible that Chris gets kidnapped?! It's f*cking Chris Redfield, for Ganados sake!!!
Yeah I saw that and thought to myself, "wait weren't the orders shoot to kill and take no prisoners?". Also Leon is the leader of the resistance so even him facing Jill would make more sense. Plus Why Johann Urbb? I thought they were gonna listen to the fans on this one. If they were the role would have went to one of three following people Paul Walker, Jensen Ackles, or Chris Evans. Just like the role of Chris Redfield would have went to David Boreanaz. That is what is ****ing me off How can they say they listen to the fans when Paul Anderson a, tries to avoid people more famous then Milla coming into the project and, b he doesn't even get Actors the fans want to see portraying these guys. Well like I said I'm gonna view this one as being lost to Paul Anderson being horrible at following a decent movie with one of equal or Greater quality. And it looks like the first Resident Evil will remain the best one in the series at this rate.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Yeah I saw that and thought to myself, "wait weren't the orders shoot to kill and take no prisoners?"

Wesker X Chris.

lolz

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Yeah I saw that and thought to myself, "wait weren't the orders shoot to kill and take no prisoners?". Also Leon is the leader of the resistance so even him facing Jill would make more sense. Plus Why Johann Urbb? I thought they were gonna listen to the fans on this one. If they were the role would have went to one of three following people Paul Walker, Jensen Ackles, or Chris Evans. Just like the role of Chris Redfield would have went to David Boreanaz. That is what is ****ing me off How can they say they listen to the fans when Paul Anderson a, tries to avoid people more famous then Milla coming into the project and, b he doesn't even get Actors the fans want to see portraying these guys. Well like I said I'm gonna view this one as being lost to Paul Anderson being horrible at following a decent movie with one of equal or Greater quality. And it looks like the first Resident Evil will remain the best one in the series at this rate.
D you know what else this means? It means that, if Jill and Chris don't know each other, (highly possible, since they said Jill was part of S.T.A.R.S., and Chris is in the military) then they'll meet for the first time in the SIXTH movie. IF they make one. I bet they're gonna stop 'cause of the unhappy repercussion.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I'd like them to explain what happened to Angela.
Otherwise, I'm hoping for more of an ensemble plot this time around. Alice detracts from everyone else. I wouldn't have a problem with Alice if the movie stayed like the first one, but ever since then it's been an action flick whenever she turns up.
Also, didn't like Degeneration. Leon was... I don't want to say emo (well actually I do,) but Leon wasn't really Leon in that movie. Claire was cool. Actually, I'd like to see Billy and Rebecca. Anyone wonder what they look like now?

Top Bottom