• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Screen Rant: Milla dishes the scoop on Retribution plot and characters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
http://screenrant.com/milla-jovoich-resident-evil-5-characters-sandy-132432/

So Leon (not played by Ackles), Ada, and Barry are set to appear in a story most like the games thus far. The zombies will be Las Plagas and Jill is a major antagonist. Doesn't sound too bad if you ask me. I've also heard that Wentworth Miller and Ali Larter will not return as Chris and Claire, due to the Retribution story changing over time. I'll look for the link. But for those of you who were not pleased with the portrayals of Chris and Claire, you finally get some off time lol. And, there has been a Wesker mention. I most definitely look forward to this installment. :)

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Wow, sounds great so far!!! Hope it don't change too much, I really want to see Leon and Barry.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Ugh. I knew there was going to another one, but this is ridiculous. I know these films will be disappointing to me, and yet I still spend money on them. The upside to that is that they are decent enough films, but I think they are poor adaptions. Thanks for the news, but I will be eagerly awaiting Damnation.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Ugh. I knew there was going to another one, but this is ridiculous. I know these films will be disappointing to me, and yet I still spend money on them. The upside to that is that they are decent enough films, but I think they are poor adaptions. Thanks for the news, but I will be eagerly awaiting Damnation.
LOL...I love the William Regal sig.

benfen

Leon fan

The only one I l;iked was Degeneration, but that wasn't because it was a good Resident evil film. It was a good action film. And no, it's not just becaue it has Leon in it.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
The only one I l;iked was Degeneration, but that wasn't because it was a good Resident evil film. It was a good action film. And no, it's not just becaue it has Leon in it.
I liked it cause of Leon, lol. The story wasn't the best but the action was great.. kept me through to the end.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
Mmmmmm....... I have a whole thread about this myself.And I know you might not of noticed but it's ok! So check out my friend

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
http://screenrant.com/milla-jovoich-resident-evil-5-characters-sandy-132432/

So Leon (not played by Ackles), Ada, and Barry are set to appear in a story most like the games thus far. The zombies will be Las Plagas and Jill is a major antagonist. Doesn't sound too bad if you ask me. I've also heard that Wentworth Miller and Ali Larter will not return as Chris and Claire, due to the Retribution story changing over time. I'll look for the link. But for those of you who were not pleased with the portrayals of Chris and Claire, you finally get some off time lol. And, there has been a Wesker mention. I most definitely look forward to this installment. :)
Not Ackles? NOT ACKLES?! AHHHHHHH! WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE! NOW THE ONLY REASON I'M GONNA SEE THIS IS FOR LEON!

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I like Degeneration and the first RE movie. Apocolyse was okay.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Apocalypse was my least favorite of any of the movies, although I liked that they introduced The Ashfords. I would've been happier if they took advantage of that aspect and brought in Alfred and Alexia, or at least built upon the possibility to use them as major antagonists in a future sequel.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...I'm dissapointed to hear about Ackles, but it still does sound good...I'm really lookin foreward to it...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
It makes perfect sense if you take into account flashbacks and/or prequels. Not saying its gonna be a prequel, but flashbacks are not unheard of.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
It makes perfect sense if you take into account flashbacks and/or prequels. Not saying its gonna be a prequel, but flashbacks are not unheard of.
Didn't really think of that.. but sometimes they just recycle clips from older movies when they show flashbacks. I don't think it will be flashbacks but thats just me. I can sorta understand Rain coming back, maybe Umbrella brought her back to life.. ya never know. The dude that got chopped up though... lol, I dunno.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Which almost certainly means it has to be a flashback, and if I had to guess the movie will probably be flashback heavy. Cause you can't really come back from that lol.

Top Bottom