• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evils's Greatest Lines

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i really laughed until i started to cry while i was playing RE1 for psx as chris

after you beat the 42 plante. on the way to the mansion chris finds the broken radio. "it looks like a radio. its broken but still useful"

hearing the way chris saying this reminds me of my english teacher from 1st grade

Iced Digger

RE 1 has the worst vocie acting I've ever heard anywhere...

But that's what makes it so awesome. Every line from that game is unbeatable.:lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I love the part when Rebecca and Chris are attending to Richard in the original, and he's like 'This mansion is full of monsters and demons.... OUCH!!'

It is pure gold :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ingrid: "... I was starting getting worried."
Leon: "Don't you mean lonely"?

A bit out of place considering the circumstances, but funny still. :D

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

some of my favorite lines ^^

RE1 Richard: This mansion is full of *slight pause* monsters and *dramatic pause*......Terrible Demons!!

RE1 Barry, right after you kill Yawn and Yawns corpse is decaying on the floor: "Hi Jill, find anything interesting?"

RE1 Wesker: "I'm going to show you The Tyrant" O_O

RE1 Wesker in the dormitories: "I had to do whatever I could against those.....Strange Creatures"

xD

Levan

Polkka. lol
"Your right hand comes off?" -Leon

It's either he wasn't using his common sense or he was joking, either that it was still pretty funny. :lol:

"It's a triggering system for a bomb!" -Rebecca

When you hear her say it, it amazes you. I've never seen anyone so happy after seeing one.

"Stop! Don't open... that door!" -Wesker

Jill was about a few meters away from the door, and Wesker was blocking it. He could've just said "We can't go outside" or something, made me laugh a lot. :lol:

On that Jill sandwich thing, I still hear gerbil sandwich no matter how many times I hear it.

jw1322

Leon Kennedy;24833 said:
i know its a great game but my god the lines are so bad :lol:

Wesker: Jill! Don't open...that door!
- Barry: (Holding up his gun) Don't worry. I have THIS!

lol thats one of my all time favorites!

Top Bottom