• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evils's Greatest Lines

Leon Kennedy

What are Resident evil's Greatest lines ever ??

I know some

Res 1

Barry - I'll get a rope

Res 1

Jill - hope this is not CHRIS'S blood

Do u know any

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i remember a really cheesey line, from RE1, where playing as chris, and you fight plant42, he says something like..."looks like we got to the.....root of the problem"...........:confused: resident evil is a good game, but its filled with horrible/cheesey dialog.

Leon Kennedy

i know its a great game but my god the lines are so bad :lol:

Wesker: Jill! Don't open...that door!
- Barry: (Holding up his gun) Don't worry. I have THIS!

aintnoscrub

Premium
haha i got loads from resident evil 1,
when jill narrowly survives the ceiling coming down after getting the shotty,, barry turns up to save her, and i guess he was just trying to be comforting, but wasnt really the right time..."that was close, you were almost a jill sandwhich"

Leon Kennedy

:lol:

heres a load form for wesker , barry and leon

Barry - "WOAH!!!!! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!"

Leon - "no thanks.....BRO!!!"

Wesker - "AARRRRHGH!!!!!!!!" *head implodes*

Barry - *see's Wesker* WHAT?!?!??? WHAT IS THIS?!?!???"

Barry - "THIS HALL IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!"

Leon - "where did everybody go..... bingo?"

Barry - "noticed anything INTERESTING lately?"

Leon - "your right hand comes of"

aintnoscrub

Premium
you would have thought by the time they got to making RE4 that they would can the corny lines, and get some more interesting lines in there, or just make leon not talk at all, at least that way you wouldnt have to feel awkard for him..

poor barry has the most stupid lines in the original RE, like the "this hall is dangerous"
no **** barry your in a mansion full of monsters.

Leon Kennedy

:lol: there another form barry in res 1 at the start

" "Wow, what a mansion!"

its like no wonder he was never a playable person with those sort of lines

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats what you gotta love about him..he knows how to state the obvious.
although if he didnt have his magnum, he would be helpless in that mansion, just be left with corny lines to shout at the zombies.:D

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah i know..luckily enough she doesnt know how to listen to orders, and stay in one spot..so i guess there as dumb as each other.
lol

Leon Kennedy

:lol: and the funniset bit from res 3 that i know is not a line but what S.T.A.R.S!!!!! Man does ( evil dude )

With his rocket laucher shoots the zombies and doesnt KIll jill when she's next to them ..... ok then !!

aintnoscrub

Premium
LoL, once you've played resident evil 1, your for ever set for stupid moments and lines, and so you kinda expect it from the rest of the games..
the most annoying in 3, is carlos, when carlos is hittin on jill, and says something along the lines of "all the foxy ladies love my accent"
theres a time and place for that..trying to escape a city full of zombies and tyrants/nemesis is NOT the time.:blink:

Trinity

iHadeSsS;24842 said:

the most annoying in 3, is carlos, when carlos is hittin on jill, and says something along the lines of "all the foxy ladies love my accent"
theres a time and place for that..trying to escape a city full of zombies and tyrants/nemesis is NOT the time.:blink:

I always loved that part..Because it's so humanish,so stfu :)

judled

bary- "a dining room"

i'm sitting there thinking no **** barry :) haha
did the big table with plates on it give it away? :)
or when you play as chris and your in the piano room and rebecca comes in. and she says something but i cant remember what it is and he says "rebecca is that you?"
good stuff

alonecrow

i really like the famous leon's line, "you're right hand comes off?"
it really makes me laugh at such time.. lol

L

Lurker
Funniest line- Ashley: how about we do some, overtime
lol that was a surprise at the end. all that to get laid.

weskerfan

RE1

BARRY-what the hell is this place!?

WESKER-its not you ordinary house,thats for shure.......jill wait!you dont want to go back out there!

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the Remake, as Chris, when you try to play the piano but just hit some random keys, Rebecca comes in and says: "that sounded like the moonlight sonata?" (how did she guess??)
Then Rebecca tries to play it, failing only some notes and chris says something like: "what was that?"

Top Bottom