• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Oh god, about time! I thought they forgot about that alex/Natalia story. But glad they brought it back because it needs to continue. Natalia will be like 19/20 in Resident Evil 8 which means she's adult and can be used as villian LOL. Of course there was Eveline but she wasn't a human.

Of course, she surely has another body/decoy to transfer her consciousness into once Natalex inevitably gets destroyed.

But they're probably just throwing Chris into this to rectify the whole RE7 model debacle. They're saying he'll get another makeover to look more like his RE5/RE6 model, which they should've done from the start, but whatever.

Last edited:

Soul Fist

Of course, she surely has another body/decoy to transfer her consciousness into once Natalex inevitably gets destroyed.

But they're probably just throwing Chris into this to rectify the whole RE7 model debacle. They're saying he'll get another makeover to look more like his RE5/RE6 model, which they should've done from the start, but whatever.
I wonder if Natalex will have a big role or she'll just be there?

And yeah, everyone agree that Chris looks nothing like himself in RE7 LOL.

PinkHerb

Healing Item
I am glad that Chris will have a makeover after the terrible model for RE7, it looks as though his face was made of wax

D

Deleted member 21244

Sony announced the new date for the reveal of ps5, it's June 11, and dusk golem say that it's 99% possible that re 8 will he shown there too

D

Deleted member 21244

Hopefully! And TBH? I don't want the game to release too soon, look at what happened to RE3R. I'm fine if they took three years of developement but please please pleaaaase let it be legendry and good!
It was in development since 2017, i don't know how it will end up, but I hope it turns out good... Will Find out more after the trailer and after they reveal which studio is working on it

Soul Fist

It was in development since 2017, i don't know how it will end up, but I hope it turns out good... Will Find out more after the trailer and after they reveal which studio is working on it

Aweaome, I hope it's the team that worked on RE2R. It will turn out great. But I wonder if RE2R and RE7 teams are the same? Because both are amazing, and I don't know why but I feel they are the same.

D

Deleted member 21244

Aweaome, I hope it's the team that worked on RE2R. It will turn out great. But I wonder if RE2R and RE7 teams are the same? Because both are amazing, and I don't know why but I feel they are the same.
No they were two different team... The one who worked on re 7 was lead by the director of revelations 1, while the re 2 remake team was capcom dev team 1

Probably the same team from re 7 is working on 8

Soul Fist

No they were two different team... The one who worked on re 7 was lead by the director of revelations 1, while the re 2 remake team was capcom dev team 1

Probably the same team from re 7 is working on 8
Wow didn't know this! No wonder why both Revelations 1 and 7 are great, if they are the same team for 8 then everything is in good hands LOL

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Okay - I am just going to kind of skirt around the Zach Galifinakis in the room - haha.

But yeah - June 11th - TOMORROW. We don't know 100% that RE8 will be there. But it'd be smart to get the hype train rolling now Capcom. I assume RE8 will tackle a January/February release date as they have been very good about recently. But man, I'd love to play a new RE game in October!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Nothing can make me excited about this game at this point, not even the amazing rumors about Alex Wesker returning. First-person is just a terrible thing for Resident Evil IMO because it makes for boring player characters which you cannot see. I still have hopes that they’ll enable the option to play the game in either first or third person, or at least have some parts be first person only while others are third person only. But I doubt we’d ever see Capcom make such compromises.

Story-wise it sounds fascinating and I’ll give Ethan the benefit of the doubt, to see if they’re able to make him at least somewhat interesting this time. I want to see him and Chris having built up some sort of friendship between 7 and 8. Friendship might be a bit too much, but please give Ethan a reason to be ****ed off at Chris not just because he kills his child, but because it is CHRIS that kills his child.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
If I'm honest, this game sounds really, really bad and I'm not excited. Even the title is terrible. I can't believe they're wasting Alex on this...

Ages ago, when I reviewed RE7 on this forum, I thought of an idea to make the story better by replacing Eveline with Natalia, and Claire would be transporting her instead of Mia. Shame they didn't do that because that would have been perfect for this kind of story to follow on from. I also find it quite funny that the villain is called Alan when there was an Alan in RE7 too who worked for The Connections - he was transporting Eveline along with Mia. Again, it would have been interesting to make another connection (lol) there, to maybe have him as some sort of villain from RE7, but no, it's the usual lack of cohesion and attention to detail that we have with this series, like Ethan W from RE5 and naming the main character of RE7 Ethan Winters.

Not really a fan of where they're going with Chris either, and I hate Ethan and Mia. I don't really care for another character from out of the blue either. Sorry to be negative guys, but that's just how I'm feeling so far.

Soul Fist

Okay - I am just going to kind of skirt around the Zach Galifinakis in the room - haha.

But yeah - June 11th - TOMORROW. We don't know 100% that RE8 will be there. But it'd be smart to get the hype train rolling now Capcom. I assume RE8 will tackle a January/February release date as they have been very good about recently. But man, I'd love to play a new RE game in October!
I'm so excited like... Can tomorrow come faster please?? Everything I heard about the game sound legit and not fake to me. 99% they will announce RE8.

D

Deleted member 21244

Since rumor say is going to be cross generation it will probably come out very soon... I will actually love to play it during christmas time ahaaha
Especially if the snowy mountain setting from the rumor is true

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ages ago, when I reviewed RE7 on this forum, I thought of an idea to make the story better by replacing Eveline with Natalia, and Claire would be transporting her instead of Mia. Shame they didn't do that because that would have been perfect for this kind of story to follow on from. I also find it quite funny that the villain is called Alan when there was an Alan in RE7 too who worked for The Connections - he was transporting Eveline along with Mia. Again, it would have been interesting to make another connection (lol) there, to maybe have him as some sort of villain from RE7, but no, it's the usual lack of cohesion and attention to detail that we have with this series, like Ethan W from RE5 and naming the main character of RE7 Ethan Winters.
Really love this idea and I agree that they failed to tie RE7 in with the rest of the series and sounds like RE8 is following the same path. Don’t get me wrong, I do like the more grounded approach that Capcom is going for with their recent installments but everything else still seems all over the place and lacking.

Turo602

The King of Kings
With everything that's been surrounding RE8, and the very high possibility that we may see it tomorrow and it'll just confirm everything we've heard, I'm honestly over it. I'm more excited about the PS5 and whatever other games they might show off than Resident Evil 8.

Resident Evil 7 was too much of a disappointing departure after Revelations 2 gave us hope for the future. It brought back classic characters that haven't been utilized in so long while moving forward with the biggest hanging plot thread from Resident Evil 5 which anyone would have logically assumed would have been followed up in Resident Evil 6. The series felt like it was getting back on track and like Capcom was finally starting to understand what fans wanted from Resident Evil, only for them to ditch everything with Resident Evil 7.

Resident Evil 7 was totally unnecessary in retrospect as well. Resident Evil 7 was Capcom's attempt at re-establishing the series, like they did with Resident Evil REmake in 2002. But REmake 2 did that effectively and it was universally praised. So why double down with the first-person Ethan garbage? It's a giant clusterf*ck. Once again, it's just Capcom working on too many projects at once and having absolutely no f*cking clue what they're doing and still catering to a new audience while sidelining the core fanbase and feeding them remakes to shut them up. Same old Capcom.

Top Bottom