• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I wasn't exactly disappointed with the trailer. It just feels a LOT like RE4 to me. I don't mind the 'werewolves', I just hope the story has more dimension than RE4, and a decent story. I will probably buy it when it comes out.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I’m just really disappointed. I’m the type of person who tries to give things the benefit of the doubt but damn...
Also the “his story comes to a close” has me wondering if they mean Chris.

At any rate, I’ll check out play throughs on YouTube before I completely abandon hope... but wow.

As soon as I saw his story comes to a close, I thought Ethan. But if they mean Chris, yeah, I'm out. Tired of supporting trash on name alone. Star Wars, Marvel, The Last of Us, and Resident Evil, they all f*cking suck now.

Those other games though, now that's what I'm talking about. PS5 has a decent line up so far.

Mr.R

I’m just really disappointed. I’m the type of person who tries to give things the benefit of the doubt but damn...
Also the “his story comes to a close” has me wondering if they mean Chris. I mean who the hell else does any fan care about in this game who’s story would come to a close?

At any rate, I’ll check out play throughs on YouTube before I completely abandon hope... but wow.

Disappointed, makes two of us. I'm disappointed too. I hope they're also referring to Ethan when they mentioned a story comes to a close. I really, really hope they mean Ethan. Or else I would prefer Chris had sacrificed himself on 6 instead of Piers.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’m hoping they meant Ethan too but my mind immediately went to Chris. Maybe Chris will kill the whole damn Winters family and save the series? :lol:

I did catch a lot of RE4 vibes and I think there’s some nods to VVitch. It’s interesting at best but if you really want to argue that THIS is a true RE game, at this point in time, then I can’t take you seriously. Maybe more trailers? But even then I feel like I’ve seen enough.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Eh, I'll wait 'til I see more before I form an opinion. It has intriguing ideas, the whole hallucinogenic virus idea sounds cool, I even remember pitching an idea for one a while back. It doesn't really resemble RE, though.

As for the whole werewolves thing, I was thinking maybe they spliced humans with wolf DNA or an actual wolf or something. That would be a semi-RE spin on it, I guess. And the leaks said we would be getting actual zombies this time, too.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I’m hoping they meant Ethan too but my mind immediately went to Chris. Maybe Chris will kill the whole damn Winters family and save the series? :lol:

I did catch a lot of RE4 vibes and I think there’s some nods to VVitch. It’s interesting at best but if you really want to argue that THIS is a true RE game, at this point in time, then I can’t take you seriously. Maybe more trailers? But even then I feel like I’ve seen enough.

It's got atmosphere and horror feels though!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
That it does. There’s nothing really familiar about it either. Like no hints of BSAA or even Blue Umbrella logos. Everyone is dressed like they’re from the early 1900s.
Also, Ethan takes a shotgun blast at point blank and seems perfectly fine.

The only thing that seems familiar is Chris’ face. So it does have that going for it... I will say though that he shoots Ethan’s supposed daughter in cold blood. Makes me wonder if this is a family formed purely from whatever bioweapon that’s spread (like how Mia referred to the Bakers as her family).

I’m still a bit shocked that the series has gotten to this point. While some of you get to look forward to other games coming out, this is one of very few game series that I remain interested in so it’s just a bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Turo602

The King of Kings
The problem with these games is that they feel like really bad movie adaptations with slight similarities to what they're trying to adapt. If this is considered "Resident Evil" then holy hell were we lucky to have those amazing Milla Jovovich Resident Evil films.

D

Deleted member 21244

Special developer message

Personally i like it, it look gorgeous
Maybe the only think i find weird are the witch, but I'm curious to find out how will they reveal they're power, are they an hallucinations caused by the virus or are they infected by some sort of virus

D

Deleted member 21244

Dusk golem was right about almost everything

I suppose i should give more credit to the guy

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The problem with these games is that they feel like really bad movie adaptations with slight similarities to what they're trying to adapt. If this is considered "Resident Evil" then holy hell were we lucky to have those amazing Milla Jovovich Resident Evil films.
Now idk if I’d go that far. But I am beginning to wish we got a direct sequel to RE6! :lol:

Who’d of thunk we’d get a game where Chris walks in on everyone trippin ballz.

Can't wait for the RE-REmake of RE1 called Resident Evil: MANSION
STOP
Bahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Dusk Golem must have watched this trailer before anyone because he literally gave us a blow by blow of what it features.
I wonder if in reality he is part of capcom and capcom tell him to reveal some aspect of the game so that he start to prepare the ground for the game reveal and build around them some hype... He did the same think whit re 3 if I'm correct

Maybe I'm just overthinking

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm going to take a moment and focus on the good in all this madness...

Chris' face is now sittable- I mean suitable- again!

20r9Uwn.jpg

Top Bottom