• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

Rain611

You can't kill me.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019...he_game_awards_fuelling_state_of_play_rumours

Bad news, resident evil 3 remake will not be announced at the games award but there is still hope to have it announced at the jump festa the 21 of December, and it's very likely since Capcom say that 4 of its game will be present at the event...

If you read the whole tweet geoff Keighley say that the resident evil 3 existence is unfounded

I did read the whole thing and nowhere in the article does it say RE3s existence is unfounded. What it does say is that they weren't planning on announcing RE3 immediately. It obviously exists, it's existence want denied, they just said they weren't planning on announcing it before the leak. All is not lost.

D

Deleted member 21244

I did read the whole thing and nowhere in the article does it say RE3s existence is unfounded. What it does say is that they weren't planning on announcing RE3 immediately. It obviously exists, it's existence want denied, they just said they weren't planning on announcing it before the leak. All is not lost.
There are no plans (never were) to do anything with Resident Evil 3 at the show. A lot of these "leaks" are completely wrong. Nothing about our show has leaked as of this writing.

This is the whole tweet, yeah Infact he did not denie the existence, I traduce it wrong sorry...

It is obvious that the game exist, he could have probably lied and maybe the game will be even presented at games award

Alexis Evanz Reider

Legendary survivor
why nemesis look like that?!what happend to his well shape white teeth?!:eek::confused::cool:
now i guess he should open his jaw 5 Cm for Every Stars he is gonna Roar till those log teeth can be open and we can hear it. not mention those holes in his face...:neutral:

about jill, i liked her face. very diffrent but still nice.

but carlos...what happend to his hairs? wasnt he suppose to be native?

D

Deleted member 21244

why nemesis look like that?!what happend to his well shape white teeth?!:eek::confused::cool:
now i guess he should open his jaw 5 Cm for Every Stars he is gonna Roar till those log teeth can be open and we can hear it. not mention those holes in his face...:neutral:

about jill, i liked her face. very diffrent but still nice.

but carlos...what happend to his hairs? wasnt he suppose to be native?
Carlos look like Miguel from tekken right now XD

Tekken-7-lineup-Include-il-Ribelle-Spagnolo-Miguel-Caballero-Rojo.jpg

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think the discrepancy here is that Carlos is not Spanish as in not from the country Spain.

He comes from a South American country which includes heritage of the indigenous people. Of course, Spain slammed that whole continent a few hundred years ago and now most people speak Spanish. I always assumed he was of Colombian or Brazilian heritage. I think the model fro Carlos looks like he comes from an indigenous nation though.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
So pretty much the consensus is he is a mix of native American and some unknown part of South America which explains his Spanish/Latin asccent.

D

Deleted member 21244

I actually think I like Carlos face and hair more in the remake picture than the original and it's terrible depiction in umbrella chronicles, I hope they give him more personality and backstory since he was a pretty flat character in the original RE 3

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't know if some of you notice that the Leake project resistance cover had two never announced character on the left

resident-evil-3-resistance-covers.jpg

This is another proof that this leak is 100 % truth what is only left is the official announce from Capcom

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Consistency is usually a good thing; however I must say that the way they reuse that font in the exact same style as the RE2 remake (even down to the red coloring) makes them look less like their own thing and more like an offshoot from RE2 - almost like cheap DLC.

For example, RE7 uses the same font but with a different setup and coloring (orange) to make it stand out.

D

Deleted member 21244

Consistency is usually a good thing; however I must say that the way they reuse that font in the exact same style as the RE2 remake (even down to the red coloring) makes them look less like their own thing and more like an offshoot from RE2 - almost like cheap DLC.

For example, RE7 uses the same font but with a different setup and coloring (orange) to make it stand out.
I think they use the same font not because of cheapness but because they want to get a continuation whit the remake even whit font, like you are playing the remake series... For example resident evil revelations had eyes in the cover it's a symbol of the revelations series, resident evil 4 5 6 had all similar cover and 5 and 6 had same font whit different color, the symbol of this cover is the number who are prominent... The original resident evil 1 2 3 all use the same font

Many film and game use the same font in they re sequel and prequels , it's not because of lazyness or other things but to give a continuation and consistency

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

They just announced the campaign for project resistance the campaign is resident evil 3 remake, and yeah the cover art were true, release date aprile 3 2020

Resident evil 3 and resistance are coming in one game, resistance is the online component

Trailer showed at the state of play live here, minute 20:30

Edit: first trailer here

Last edited by a moderator:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
They just announced the campaign for project resistance the campaign is resident evil 3 remake, and yeah the cover art were true, release date aprile 3 2020

Resident evil 3 and resistance are comi g i one game, resistance is the online component

Trailer showed at the state of play live here, minute 20:30

Edit: first trailer here

Ha! I called it! XD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I like it. I don't have any issues with how anyone looks or sounds, seems like they did a good job. I just hope that the first part of the trailer with the shaky camera angle in first person isn't actually going to be in the game. I can see that playing hell with my head.

Other than that I'm totally game! I also like how it seems to expand a bit more on before the game starts with Brad and Jill talking about Nemesis, seemingly at the site of some incident where I can only assume they're helping someone.

D

Deleted member 21244

I like it. I don't have any issues with how anyone looks or sounds, seems like they did a good job. I just hope that the first part of the trailer with the shaky camera angle in first person isn't actually going to be in the game. I can see that playing hell with my head.

Other than that I'm totally game! I also like how it seems to expand a bit more on before the game starts with Brad and Jill talking about Nemesis, seemingly at the site of some incident where I can only assume they're helping someone.
No it will be in third person like resident evil 2 confirmed here
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/12/10/resident-evil-3-sees-daylight-on-april-3rd-2020

Edit: collectors edition announced for North America
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...lectors-edition-will-only-be-at-gamestop/amp/

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Aaand the classic outfit is DLC, just as expected. :rolleyes:

I like what they're doing with Brad's character, giving him a bigger role in the remake. Jill also looks pretty good in-game even though I can't get over her having brown eyes.

Top Bottom