• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
It's almost as if Capcom got inspired by my fanart from earlier this year... I mean, the placement of Nemesis, Jill and Carlos not to mention the actual inclusion of Carlos....

I demand a credit! Lol.

wBKE94n.png
EK3X0xCWoAEpwXr.png

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
She looks gorgeous. I’m loving it. Even though Voth’s Jill is iconic, I think this is also a really great rendition of Jill. I mean I’m excited to see what comes from this considering I loved Claire’s new design and actress to the point that I want to continue seeing that version in future installments.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Apparently an in-game screenshot. Pinch of salt, of course.

apgxevqcqf241.png

Source: Reddit
The design of jill in this picture is the same as the one from the cover... So this whole thing could be true, we must only wait Capcom official annunce

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm pretty sure the original Resident Evil booklet said she was 23 at the time of the first incident and this is only two or three months later.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I look forward to this as well. I really disliked the original RE3 but I'm very open minded to replaying a remake and seeing if a revamp is any more enjoyable. And I like the new character models as well. Jill and Carlos both look amazing. At least now Carlos will be easy to look at if he's still annoying lol.

D

Deleted member 21244

I have high hopes that this is true. Both actors look unique.

Jill looks a little young though - how old is she supposed to be in RE3?
She was born in 1974 so she is 24 in resident evil 3, so she is pretty young

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I was hoping for Julia Voth to be used again but apparently Capcom only ever casts superyoung actresses. Sigh.

Yeah I know I've been saying this like 5 times already, and you'll probably hear me say it again.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Carlos looking like Chris with a wig.

Now all I need is a revamp of Chris’ revamp in RE7 and I’ll be happy.
How annoying that Carlos looks more like Chris than Redfield did in RE7... :lol:

The character design for Jill looks nice but I'm not sure if it quite sits well with me yet. I'm happy to wait and see how I feel though, as I didn't like Claire's look on first impressions with RE2 Remake, but that really grew on me. There's something kind of cheesy-movie about it and Jill's hair kind of looks too edgy with the swept back, wet-look thing it has going on. But maybe it looks better in motion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

How annoying that Carlos looks more like Chris than Redfield did in RE7... :lol:

The character design for Jill looks nice but I'm not sure if it quite sits well with me yet. I'm happy to wait and see how I feel though, as I didn't like Claire's look on first impressions with RE2 Remake, but that really grew on me. There's something kind of cheesy-movie about it and Jill's hair kind of looks too edgy with the swept back, wet-look thing it has going on. But maybe it looks better in motion.
I didn't really like Claire in the re 2 trailer but after playing it I really prefer her over the original... Maybe the same thing will happen whit Jill even if I already like her

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I didn't really like Claire in the re 2 trailer but after playing it I really prefer her over the original... Maybe the same thing will happen whit Jill even if I already like her
Yeah, like I said, I'm perfectly happy to have my mind changed. I liked the revamped Claire as much as the old design in the end, she definitely grew on me. I'm not saying the character design itself doesn't sit well with me, because it looks good. There's just something off with it for me in terms of it being Jill. I'm hoping it all falls into place for me like it did with Claire.

Nemesis doesn't look quite as good, in my opinion. The bolted-together face doesn't have the same impact and the teeth are slightly too long, but it's passable.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well, the actress does look the right age then! I feel like the Jill in the original RE looks about 30 to me. But I am apparently WAY off.

I'll have to see more of Nemesis to really decide if I like the updates or not. He is certainly just as gross.

D

Deleted member 21244

Well, the actress does look the right age then! I feel like the Jill in the original RE looks about 30 to me. But I am apparently WAY off.

I'll have to see more of Nemesis to really decide if I like the updates or not. He is certainly just as gross.
I really like this new nemesis design it look more real compared to the original...
I only realize now That the original nemesis look like if someone sew up is head whit a stapler, while now it look more realistic

Top Bottom