• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Jill valentine face was modeled after Julia voth from residente evil remake until the last game she appeared, revelations 1 if I remember right...

Her face in revelations its exactly the same in resident evil remake and 5, they didnt messed up anything...

You can clearly see her face is the same i. This pictures since 2002 remake they didn't messed her up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aminoa...-by-julia-voth/JJtd_uPx42RRqvjXXN8Ze3ZWezQlxR

https://www.google.com/amp/s/capitalgaming.mx/quien-podria-ser-la-nueva-jill-valentine/amp/

Her voice actress was the same for umbrella chronicles, re 5, mercenaries 3d and 2019 game card teppen... Revelations had a different voice actress... Every re character had at least 3 different voice chacracter since their first appearance

No factually speaking they used a different face for Jill in Revelations, I'm honestly legit surprised you do not know this since this was a HUGE deal among fans when Revelations was released since they stopped using Julia Voth after Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I pretty much assumed this was common knowledge to any longtime RE fan to be honest, by the way that second picture you posted is from a mod.

D

Deleted member 21244

No factually speaking they used a different face for Jill in Revelations, I'm honestly legit surprised you do not know this since this was a HUGE deal among fans when Revelations was released since they stopped using Julia Voth after Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I pretty much assumed this was common knowledge to any longtime RE fan to be honest, by the way that second picture you posted is from a mod.
They used Julia voth model in resident evil 5 and revelations just look at the official picture, yeah that is a mod but the first picture is send are official and her face is always the same

https://thejillvalentinevirus.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/jill-valentine-poll-nc2ba1.png

ToCool74

Veteran Member
They used Julia voth model in resident evil 5 and revelations just look at the official picture, yeah that is a mod but the first picture is send are official and her face is always the same

Dude there is no arguing this sorry lol, sure that official picture at best could be considered vaguely "similar" to Julia Voth which probably was Capcom's intentions but that face Is definitely different, not trying to be rude but where you a fan in the community of Resident Evil such as forums when Revelations was released? The reason I ask is any fan who frequented message boards during 2012's release of Revelations will recall the countless discussions about how Capcom was no longer using Julia Voth for Jill in Revelations.

D

Deleted member 21244

Dude there is no arguing this sorry lol, sure that official picture at best could be considered vaguely "similar" to Julia Voth which probably was Capcom's intentions but that face Is definitely different, not trying to be rude but where you a fan in the community of Resident Evil such as forums when Revelations was released? The reason I ask is any fan who frequented message boards during 2012's release of Revelations will recall the countless discussions about how Capcom was no longer using Julia Voth for Jill in Revelations.
Her face is identical I don't see how you cannot see that XD

Also do you have an official link about the fact that they were not using Julia Voth face anymore?

Because the offciail picture say the contrayer

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Her face is identical I don't see how you cannot see that XD

Also do you have an official link about the fact that they were not using Julia Voth face anymore?

Because the offciail picture say the contrayer

Would have thought you would be more willing to accept my wisdom so to speak after the whole RE3 debacle but here you go lol.:lol:

Watch that video, its lists all the face models for Jill and SPOILER ALERT Julia Voth is not for Revelations Jill.

D

Deleted member 21244

Would have thought you would be more willing to accept my wisdom so to speak after the whole RE3 debacle but here you go lol.:lol:

Watch that video, its lists all the face models for Jill and SPOILER ALERT Julia Voth is not for Revelations Jill.
This video is not official, also you say that Julia voght face wasn't used for re 5 whil this video say the contrary also in the internet it is say that amra syladzic only give her face in operation raccon city not revelations 1, this video prove nothing a random dude thit that

Jill-Valentine-from-Resident-Evil-Game-Art-Gallery.jpg

JillValentine.PNG

maxresdefault.jpg

She has Julia voth face in all this picture, it's impossible you don't see that, this are all official picture

ToCool74

Veteran Member
This video is not official, also you say that Julia voght face wasn't used for re 5 whil this video say the contrary also in the internet it is say that amra syladzic only give her face in operation raccon city not revelations 1, this video prove nothing

Ok whatever dude lol, believe what you want, that video my not be "official" but the reason is because it was common knowledge among fans that there was a face change, and you still never answered my question earlier about whether or not you where a fan who actively participated in forums and message boards when this game was released, here is a old topic discussing the change,
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835623-resident-evil-revelations-2/71434749

I mean at this point it would appear that a Capcom employee would have to tell you personally the face was changed and even then you may not believe it apparently.

I would dig one up one of the older topics where we discussed the change back in 2012 of this forum here but I do not want to go through the trouble since you will most likely disregard that as well, you don't have to take my word for it, if that face was the same you would be able to gauge it to be true or false by the comments in that video and the topic I just posted, your not going to find anybody disputing the change and instead your going to find people discussing their thoughts on it and the reason why is because fans who where there when the game released know it to be true.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
It's true that the only source about Amra says that she provided the face for Jill Valentine in ORC.

On the other hand, Julia was never credited for Revelations 1, and when you examine their faces up close they do in fact look very similar minus the eye color:

BssMth7IYAA4gGz.jpg

So it's not hard to believe that Amra was used for Revelations 1, especially since it doesn't look quite like the Julia models from REmake and RE5.

D

Deleted member 21244

Ok whatever dude lol, believe what you want, that video my not be "official" but the reason is because it was common knowledge among fans that there was a face change, and you still never answered my question earlier about whether or not you where a fan who actively participated in forums and message boards when this game was released, here is a old topic discussing the change,
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835623-resident-evil-revelations-2/71434749

I mean at this point it would appear that a Capcom employee would have to tell you personally the face was changed and even then you may not believe it apparently.

I would dig one up one of the older topics where we discussed the change back in 2012 of this forum here but I do not want to go through the trouble since you will most likely disregard that as well, you don't have to take my word for it, if that face was the same you would be able to gauge it to be true or false by the comments in that video and the topic I just posted, your not going to find anybody disputing the change and instead your going to find people discussing their thoughts on it and the reason why is because fans who where there when the game released know it to be true.
You previously say that Julia voth only played her until umbrella corps and not re 5 and than you posted a video that say that she played her during resident evil 5 so how can I belive what you say? Sorry....

Who cares about what fan sayd during revelations 1 in 2012, fan didn't make fact...

Jill Valentin model in revelations 1 is the ripped out from re 5

Some random dudes in 2012 in a forum say that for them Jill Valentine face was different and now we should all take this as an official source of the fact that Julia voth wasn't her face XD I can clearly see she is her in all that picture they are identical from the remake to revelations, if you can't see that ok

Last edited by a moderator:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
You previously say that Julia voth only played her until umbrella corps and not re 5 and than you posted a video that say that she played her during resident evil 5 so how can I belive what you say? Sorry....

Who cares about what fan sayd during revelations 1 in 2012, fan didn't make fact...

Jill Valentin model in revelations 1 is the ripped out from re 5

Last post here on this and I promise to let you live in your own reality on this lol, I said Umbrella CHRONICLES not Umbrella Corps, and I mean that she played her up until the release of Umbrella Chronicles which is AFTER RE5, my point was that it was the last game Julia Voth was used, the list in order of games goes,

1.Resident Evil Remake
2.Resident Evil 5
3.Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

In that very order.

And the reason why I brought up the fan comments is very simple really but perhaps I gave you to much credit to be able to grasp it, the simple reason being is that there would not have been so many discussions and acceptance of a face change If there never was one to begin with like your suggesting, I mean what possible sense would it to have made to have so many discussions about the changes and what we thought about it if it had never happened?

Simple 1+1 logic but whatevs, believe what you want I'm out.:cool:

D

Deleted member 21244

Last post here on this and I promise to let you live in your own reality on this lol, I said Umbrella CHRONICLES not Umbrella Corps, and I mean that she played her up until the release of Umbrella Chronicles which is AFTER RE5, my point was that it was the last game Julia Voth was used, the list in order of games goes,

1.Resident Evil Remake
2.Resident Evil 5
3.Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

In that very order.

And the reason why I brought up the fan comments is very simple really but perhaps I gave you to much credit to be able to grasp it, the simple reason being is that there would not have been so many discussions and acceptance of a face change If there never was one to begin with like your suggesting, I mean what possible sense would it to have made to have so many discussions about the changes and what we thought about it if it had never happened?

Simple 1+1 logic but whatevs, believe what you want I'm out.:cool:
I meant umbrella chronicles not umbrella corps sorry... Umbrella chronicles was released before resident evil 5 not after oh my God XD are you trolling me?

Umbrella chronicles came out in 2007

Resident evil 5 came out in 2009

Sorry I can't take you information seriously since you don't even know when game came out

If you want someone to listen to you post fact not random fan video and forum discussion

Rain611

You can't kill me.

I joined in 2011 and I remember when Revelations came out and there was a huge uproar about Jill's face. I can back this up. I mean, I'm not official or anything, but for what it's worth, I was there lol.

D

Deleted member 21244

I joined in 2011 and I remember when Revelations came out and there was a huge uproar about Jill's face. I can back this up. I mean, I'm not official or anything, but for what it's worth, I was there lol.
I cannot take what to cool say as reliable since he dosent even know when games came out, the picture show that Jill face is the same, I cannot take people saying that Jill dosent look like Julia voth as official since it's just people talking...

Right now I could say that Jill In re 3 remake look like Milla Jovovich, this isn't a fact it's just me saying something that isn t backed up by anything

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I cannot take what to cool say as reliable since he dosent even know when games came out, the picture show that Jill face is the same, I cannot take people saying that Jill dosent look like Julia voth as official since it's just people talking...

Right now I could say that Jill In re 3 remake look like Milla Jovovich, this isn't a fact it's just me saying something that isn t backed up by anything

I don't think Revelations Jill looks at all like RE5 Jill if I'm being honest.

Edit : While this doesn't also count as official, I literally spent every spare second of my life in a span of about 8 years staring at people's faces in intimate detail when I drew photo realistic portraits. I unfortunately don't have the time to contribute to this as much anymore but noticing the small nuances of a person's appearance and body language is something that has become second nature to me.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Jonipoon I'm sorry but those two women look alike in the vaguest definition of looking alike. That's like saying they're twins because they're both white women with brown hair. Their noses are different, lips, face shape, etc. The only thing that's similar about them in those pictures is their chin shape and even then it's very clear that Voth's face is longer and more angular.

This picture is a more accurate representation of what Jill looked like in game and, compared to RE5, Umbrella Chronicles and the Remake, it's apparent that the face is different. The picture from Revelations provided to prove the faces are the same plays off of angle and the sparse similarities of chin shape.

There's no proof to say that they changed actresses but I don't see anyone scrambling forward to provide proof to say they didn't either.

I think the fact that Voth was not credited for Revelations when she was credited for the other 3 appearances speaks volumes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

@Jonipoon I'm sorry but those two women look alike in the vaguest definition of looking alike. That's like saying they're twins because they're both white women with brown hair. Their noses are different, lips, face shape, etc. The only thing that's similar about them in those pictures is their chin shape and even then it's very clear that Voth's face is longer and more angular.

This picture is a more accurate representation of what Jill looked like in game and, compared to RE5, Umbrella Chronicles and the Remake, it's apparent that the face is different. The picture from Revelations provided to prove the faces are the same plays off of angle and the sparse similarities of chin shape.

There's no proof to say that they changed actresses but I don't see anyone scrambling forward to provide proof to say they didn't either.

I think the fact that Voth was not credited for Revelations when she was credited for the other 3 appearances speaks volumes.
At least this info are more reliable especially the one on voth credited in the 3 game but not in revelations, thank you

D

Deleted member 21244

More reliable or not, doesn't change the fact that Hel and ToCool were right the whole time. I guess they're not the ones who are blind and trolling after all...
Yeah to cool was right on the fact that umbrella chronicles came after resident evil 5? XD also we don't know if Julia voth wasn't used during revelations, I just say that those info are more reliable than some random video and some random forum thread...

Ps: I just watched the credits of resident evil remake, umbrella chronicles, resident evil 5 and revelations 1, juliav voth is never credited In none of this Game, her name never happear during credits so she could have played her in all the game fo what we know or she didn't do revelations... Who knows

Well this thread was made to talk about Re 3 remake so let's return back to topic now

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yeah to cool was right on the fact that umbrella chronicles came after resident evil 5? XD also we don't know if Julia voth wasn't used during revelations, I just say that those info are more reliable than some random video and some random forum thread...

Are we talking about Umbrella Chronicles right now? You're not one to be calling people out on credibility over a simple mistake regarding game releases with your track record. And yes. We do know. The whole Resident Evil community knows. You really need to get your eyes checked and learn how to use Google. This is common knowledge stuff yet you try to discredit everything and everyone like if your claim is worth anything either.

D

Deleted member 21244

Are we talking about Umbrella Chronicles right now? You're not one to be calling people out on credibility over a simple mistake regarding game releases with your track record. And yes. We do know. The whole Resident Evil community knows. You really need to get your eyes checked and learn how to use Google. This is common knowledge stuff yet you try to discredit everything and everyone like if your claim is worth anything either.
Yeah post me the fact since you say I didn't know how to use Google, probably there is some official interview or page that say what I could not be able to find...

I'm not discredit every one I was only talking to too cools and I didn't want to discredit him but he talked like if he was superior because he posted some video and say i was blind but in the end he didn't even know what he was talking about since he contradicted himself and didn't even know when game came out and still act whit superiority saying I should live in my world and that I was given to much credit, he was the one who started discrediting so Dont bother me dude

Top Bottom