• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yeah post me the fact since you say I didn't know how to use Google, probably there is some official interview or page that say what I could not be able to find...

I'm not discredit every one I was only talking to too cools and I didn't want to discredit him but people talked like if he was superior because he posted some video and say i was blind but in the end he didn't even know what they were talking about since he himself and didn't even know when game came out and still act whit superiority saying I should live in my world and that I was given to much credit, I was the one who started discrediting so Dont bother me dude

Blah blah blah. You're not the victim here. I've seen how you talk to people and there's a reason people respond the way they do. You don't like listening to anyone unless they support you. We're all just random forum users with no credibility to you as if we need to prove to you anything, even when everyone is telling you the same thing. Just like how you said game reviewers had more credible opinions about Resident Evil over us tiny forum users, until their opinions meant nothing to you because they didn't support how you felt about Death Stranding.

If you can't see the clear difference, then no one can help you.
RsEgw37.jpg

D

Deleted member 21244

Blah blah blah. You're not the victim here. I've seen how you talk to people and there's a reason people respond the way they do. You don't like listening to anyone unless they support you. We're all just random forum users with no credibility to you as if we need to prove to you anything, even when everyone is telling you the same thing. Just like how you said game reviewers had more credible opinions about Resident Evil over us tiny forum users, until their opinions meant nothing to you because they didn't support how you felt about Death Stranding.

If you can't see the clear difference, then no one can help you.
RsEgw37.jpg
Yeah I can say the same for you, you act the same when someone dosent support you, you act like you just written, like when we were talking about resident evil 6 mechanic and your opinion was the only legit one and when someone wasn't whit your opinion you simply shut him down and get anger over him.. So don't make the moral to other people and watch yourself first...
This image prove nothing they could have stil use vought and than changed it slightly... Also I m open to the fact that Jill actress was different in revelations but Post something official if there is... I listen to people when they have credibility and say something that is true or share opinion on game

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Yeah I can say the same for you, you act the same when someone dosent support you, you act like you just written, like when we were talking about resident evil 6 mechanic and your opinion was the only legit one and when someone wasn't whit your opinion you simply shut him down and get anger over him.. So don't make the moral to other people and watch yourself first...
This image prove nothing they could have stil use vought and than changed it slightly... Post something official if there is... I listen to people when they have credibility and say something that is true or share opinion on game

I don't get angry at stupid forum posts. Stating things bluntly isn't anger. You on the other hand cry over whatever narrative you spun in your head about my posts, yet act the same exact way to others that you accuse me of. The image proves that they're 2 entirely different people, yet you tried acting superior to Hel and called her blind. You're being a hypocrite. Move on and accept you're wrong here. I'm done with this.

Reactions: Hel
D

Deleted member 21244

I don't get angry at stupid forum posts. Stating things bluntly isn't anger. You on the other hand cry over whatever narrative you spun in your head about my posts, yet act the same exact way to others that you accuse me of. The image proves that they're 2 entirely different people, yet you tried acting superior to Hel and called her blind. You're being a hypocrite. Move on and accept you're wrong here. I'm done with this.
I don't cry over anything, you do when someone dosent state the same thing as you do... You call me ipocrite but you are also an ipocrite.... Also you say that you Don t get angry about stupid forum post yet you take record of every post I written in Wich I didn't agree whit you and every time I write I post you put this old things back, so there is a bit of hate here

I m sorry if hell was offended it wasn't my intention

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm not discredit every one I was only talking to too cools and I didn't want to discredit him but he talked like if he was superior because he posted some video and say i was blind but in the end he didn't even know what he was talking about since he contradicted himself and didn't even know when game came out and still act whit superiority saying I should live in my world and that I was given to much credit, he was the one who started discrediting so Dont bother me dude

Wow lol, I know I said I would leave and this is my final post on the subject for real this time, I made a error with the release dates SORRY for that, its been 10+ years since I first played those games when they where released and I got their dates mixed up, its a simple mistake that for some reason you feel COMPLETELY ****ters my over all point which still remains intact, just because I got some dates mixed up did not automatically mean my statements on Jill's face is any less credible, you appear to have only decided that in some weird way of wanting to desperately be right despite the fact that your the ONLY member in this thread who says its the same face. Really any reasonable person would actually stop and think about the fact that they are the only one who apparently thinks the faces are the same and everyone around them is telling him its not maybe just maybe its a good idea to step back and reconsider but clearly your not that type of person and that was the reason why I was posting those videos and message boards simple to show you that what the general consensus is among the fanbase and that is that there was a face change.

Now with that said I'm done with the subject, as I said you can live in your own reality and world on this one, my next post here will be about any new news that is coming out about RE3 remake.:smile:

D

Deleted member 21244

Wow lol, I know I said I would leave and this is my final post on the subject for real this time, I made a error with the release dates SORRY for that, its been 10+ years since I first played those games when they where released and I got their dates mixed up, its a simple mistake that for some reason you feel COMPLETELY ****ters my over all point which still remains intact, just because I got some dates mixed up did not automatically mean my statements on Jill's face is any less credible, you appear to have only decided that in some weird way of wanting to desperately be right despite the fact that your the ONLY member in this thread who says its the same face. Really any reasonable person would actually stop and think about the fact that they are the only one who apparently thinks the faces are the same and everyone around them is telling him its not maybe just maybe its a good idea to step back and reconsider but clearly your not that type of person and that was the reason why I was posting those videos and message boards simple to show you that what the general consensus is among the fanbase and that is that there was a face change.

Now with that said I'm done with the subject, as I said you can live in your own reality and world on this one, my next post here will be about any new news that is coming out about RE3 remake.:smile:
Yeah I can clearly see that the face are different I admit that, I was simply saying that they could have used Julia voth and changed her face slightly, I written that I m open on the subject... I'm not living in my own reality I just asked if there was something official on the fact that Jill face was changed and there aren't that's all...

Now let's get back on topic and wait for resident evil 3 remaks

Turo602

The King of Kings
Anyway, now that we all know Julia Voth wasn't in Revelations, Resident Evil Twitter leaker EvilVR has stated RE3 has been in development since 2015.

RE7 wasn't even out at this time and RE2 was literally just given the okay to start development, so I doubt any substantial development started other than whatever was being developed for RE2 that was going to be carried over to RE3.

But I do find this interesting because it means they potentially made RE2 with the idea of RE3 in the back of their mind, which could lend credence to the theory that Nemesis was responsible for the broken wall in the second floor of the RPD, which makes me wonder how much they actually planned when developing RE2 and whether we'll see any payoffs in RE3. I've always been curious of that security door in that 2nd floor hallway as well.

There's also been that RE2 DLC rumor that's been going around, and with RE2 getting some nominations at the Game Awards, as well as the potential reveal of RE3, I'm hopeful that they might also stealth drop some RE2 DLC just to keep the hype going after the awards. Maybe something RE3 related? I personally still hope that they've managed to figure out how to incorporate fixed cameras ever since Dusk Golem over at ResetEra said they'd be in the game, so maybe it's not too late? Would definitely make for a very cool mode, especially after seeing this fixed camera mod. It's probably nothing, but they gotta have something for their inevitable Gold/GOTY Edition of the game next year. Capcom does love them those re-releases.

D

Deleted member 21244

Anyway, now that we all know Julia Voth wasn't in Revelations, Resident Evil Twitter leaker EvilVR has stated RE3 has been in development since 2015.

RE7 wasn't even out at this time and RE2 was literally just given the okay to start development, so I doubt any substantial development started other than whatever was being developed for RE2 that was going to be carried over to RE3.

But I do find this interesting because it means they potentially made RE2 with the idea of RE3 in the back of their mind, which could lend credence to the theory that Nemesis was responsible for the broken wall in the second floor of the RPD, which makes me wonder how much they actually planned when developing RE2 and whether we'll see any payoffs in RE3. I've always been curious of that security door in that 2nd floor hallway as well.

There's also been that RE2 DLC rumor that's been going around, and with RE2 getting some nominations at the Game Awards, as well as the potential reveal of RE3, I'm hopeful that they might also stealth drop some RE2 DLC just to keep the hype going after the awards. Maybe something RE3 related? I personally still hope that they've managed to figure out how to incorporate fixed cameras ever since Dusk Golem over at ResetEra said they'd be in the game, so maybe it's not too late? Would definitely make for a very cool mode, especially after seeing this fixed camera mod. It's probably nothing, but they gotta have something for their inevitable Gold/GOTY Edition of the game next year. Capcom does love them those re-releases.
Since resident evil 2 came out just few month ago its more likely that resident evil 3 and 2 were developed togheter, probably by two different studios at Capcom...

I wonder we're project resistance stuck in all of this

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Since resident evil 2 came out just few month ago its more likely that resident evil 3 and 2 were developed togheter, probably by two different studios at Capcom...

I wonder we're project resistance stuck in all of this

Didn't Resident Evil 2 come out near the start of the year? (Yes, this is a legit question, all my days blended together when I was in school.)

Anyway, I remember it being said that the Resident Evil Resistance we received was the multiplayer counterpart to a single player game. My first instinct was that maybe it was a multiplayer parallel to RE3make and since that was revealed coincidentally alongside Project Resistance official name of Resident Evil Resistance, it makes sense. To me anyway. Not that I really care in the long run. I found Resistance enjoyable and, even though I couldn't stand RE3, I still intend to buy RE3make and re experience it with an open mind.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Thank you Rain for bringing things back to normal.

And to answer your question - YES - RE2 REmake was released on January 25th. I remember because it was 4 days before my birthday.

In the end, I am okay with them using a new actress. I loved the Julia Voth years, but if they're building the remakes from the ground up with younger actors, then so be it. I think the new actress looks like a Jill to me!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Thank you Rain for bringing things back to normal.

And to answer your question - YES - RE2 REmake was released on January 25th. I remember because it was 4 days before my birthday.

In the end, I am okay with them using a new actress. I loved the Julia Voth years, but if they're building the remakes from the ground up with younger actors, then so be it. I think the new actress looks like a Jill to me!

-bows-

And that's what I thought because I remember studying for one of my big certifications and talking to my teacher about it being hard to do that when REmake2 just dropped (my professor luckily was a gamer so he understood).

I also like switching up the actresses. I really like the new Jill design and I haven't had any issues with past changes. I really like the new Carlos design too but I already mentioned that lol. Times change, there's nothing wrong with modernization.

D

Deleted member 21244

Didn't Resident Evil 2 come out near the start of the year? (Yes, this is a legit question, all my days blended together when I was in school.)

Anyway, I remember it being said that the Resident Evil Resistance we received was the multiplayer counterpart to a single player game. My first instinct was that maybe it was a multiplayer parallel to RE3make and since that was revealed coincidentally alongside Project Resistance official name of Resident Evil Resistance, it makes sense. To me anyway. Not that I really care in the long run. I found Resistance enjoyable and, even though I couldn't stand RE3, I still intend to buy RE3make and re experience it with an open mind.
Yeah it came out at the start of the years but it's still to early for a 3 remake that's why probably some other studio diffent from the one that made the 2 remake worked on it

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think the new actress looks like a Jill to me!
Right on! This is honestly the most important part of them redesigning characters. I would at least like them to move in the same direction of the original design.

Same with voice actors. As long as she believably sounds like Jill, I'm good.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It’s pretty evident that they based Revelations Jill on a different model from Voth's Jill. Why they changed her- IDK, especially seeing as they gave Chris the same design from RE5.

FuWBgJV.jpg

But her face is clearly more round and her eyes, nose, and lips are different. There is no debating it. Someone's been looking at too many fan edits, me thinks.

But to bring things back to the new Jill design for REmake3, I agree with you all who are saying this new design makes a great Jill! I'm excited to see her in action. RE3 was never a big fan favorite of mine but, if they do what they did with REmake2, I'm sure I'll love it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

It’s pretty evident that they based Revelations Jill on a different model from Voth's Jill. Why they changed her- IDK, especially seeing as they gave Chris the same design from RE5.

FuWBgJV.jpg

But her face is clearly more round and her eyes, nose, and lips are different. There is no debating it. Someone's been looking at too many fan edits, me thinks.

But to bring things back to the new Jill design for REmake3, I agree with you all who are saying this new design makes a great Jill! I'm excited to see her in action. RE3 was never a big fan favorite of mine but, if they do what they did with REmake2, I'm sure I'll love it.
Resident evil 3 was the weakest of the original game in my opinion but still a good game, the story was to poor and recicled from resident evil 1 and 2... Whit remake 3 they have the opportunity to make the story and game overall better

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Resident evil 3 was the weakest of the original game in my opinion but still a good game, the story was to poor and recicled from resident evil 1 and 2...
If the story was recycled from 1 and 2 then isn't 2 recycled from 1? I mean if we were being completely honest they all follow pretty much the same formula.

Isolated, infected location, usually looking for someone, enormous, unbeatable monster to destroy, everyone dies but main character(s), etc and so on and so forth.

It's obviously a formula we all love or else we wouldn't be here so I don't necessarily feel like RE3 is recycled.

Is the story not as complex as Resident Evil 2? Sure. But neither was the original Resident Evil. Does it take place in the same town as Resident Evil 2? Sure but we don't even visit the same areas, save for the RPD for like two minutes.

I'd say that RE2 and RE3 are two sides of the same coin in the respect that they happen around/at the same time, but I don't think they're similar enough to say one is a recycled version of the other. And as far as hoping they make the story "better" with the Remake, I don't want them really touching the story too much. If they would like to add an element, such as the Lisa Trevor thing in the original and some new areas to flesh out what was already there I think that's fine but as far as going in and tweaking the original story, I'd rather they not.

I'd like them to go a little further into operation watch dog, though. Maybe have Jill, and even Carlos, investigating more of what Umbrella's higher ranking task force members are doing. I don't think the killing off survivors thing was dug into enough due to the whole being stalked by Nemesis thing and then finding out the town is being nuked thing.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
If the story was recycled from 1 and 2 then isn't 2 recycled from 1? I mean if we were being completely honest they all follow pretty much the same formula.

Isolated, infected location, usually looking for someone, enormous, unbeatable monster to destroy, everyone dies but main character(s), etc and so on and so forth.

It's obviously a formula we all love or else we wouldn't be here so I don't necessarily feel like RE3 is recycled.

Is the story not as complex as Resident Evil 2? Sure. But neither was the original Resident Evil. Does it take place in the same town as Resident Evil 2? Sure but we don't even visit the same areas, save for the RPD for like two minutes.

I'd say that RE2 and RE3 are two sides of the same coin in the respect that they happen around/at the same time, but I don't think they're similar enough to say one is a recycled version of the other. And as far as hoping they make the story "better" with the Remake, I don't want them really touching the story too much. If they would like to add an element, such as the Lisa Trevor thing in the original and some new areas to flesh out what was already there I think that's fine but as far as going in and tweaking the original story, I'd rather they not.

I'd like them to go a little further into operation watch dog, though. Maybe have Jill, and even Carlos, investigating more of what Umbrella's higher ranking task force members are doing. I don't think the killing off survivors thing was dug into enough due to the whole being stalked by Nemesis thing and then finding out the town is being nuked thing.

Agreed and I really love the idea of them diving more into Carlos and Jill doing more investigating. I’m also hoping they utilize Barry more rather than just having him show up flying a helicopter. It would simply be a great expansion on what took place in the original.

D

Deleted member 21244

Some part of the story was recicled or at least similar in my opinion, not the setting ecc, since setting and stake are almost similar in every resident evil...
What I mean is ThaT re 3 nemesis had similar plot point as re 1 and 2, even the same plot twist as re 1, but not all of them are similar of course, the similar one are this: the commander of a unit (wesker in re 1 and Nicholai in re 3) send his unit to death to acquire data on BOW, nemesis had the same point as Mr x and gameplay...
They are different for the rest

I hope they expand the story in the remake

I always see re 3 as a third campaign to re 2, it's like re 2 and 3 are an unique game in a sense, that why I belive is the weakest of the original game

Top Bottom