• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) resident evil 2 darkside chronicles remake.

Hoady

New footage that came out today, Code Veronica styles.

Video DC Chronicles

I'm not excited at all lol.Oh and just so you know a Resident Evil game got announced for psp today as well.

PsychoJill

Captain Courageous;43580 said:
New footage that came out today, Code Veronica styles.

Video DC Chronicles

I'm not excited at all lol.Oh and just so you know a Resident Evil game got announced for psp today as well just so ya know.

That was pretty cool lookin although ill say it again id rather a real remake. Instead of a rail shooter game blehh.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow... It looks... boring. :(

It's like UC w/ improved graphics, some camera changes, and is set in RE2, CV, and that added storyline for Leon(the one on South America, I think?). They should've added some features, not just the point-shoot-pick-up kind of thing. IMO the game would be much better. :confused:

L

Lurker
Ada is going to be in the next game in a few days

Its called Darkside Chronicles for the wii.

Its a remake of re2.

iNFiN1TY

they should remake it in HD quality, next gen movement & with an expanded story line - not a 90's shooter! stupid.

wpstudart

It isn't so bad how it looks. Umbrella Chronicles is cool, there are some explanations for things that remained unknown. The graphics are very pretty.

I thing the game will be awesome. But I like every freakin' Resident Evil Game. :p

codename: HUNK

Making a remake of RE2 is just wrong. Honestly, a railshooter? I've said it before and I'll say it again, capcom is RAPING th RE series!!

Top Bottom