• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Picture Request...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Spike991;44058 said:
For some reason whenever the pic is so wide, it makes it all blurry...

So here it is, but vertically significant.:)
NewDCPics-1.jpg

Yeah it crossed my mind that it was Alfred dressed in drag, but It didn't look like any of the scenes or locations that Alfred was at in the drag...but looking at it again, it almost looks like the bed posts in the background...

I think it's Alfred... That looks like the room with a corrousel above the bedrooms. Look at the picture behind him, it seems like that ant you have to put an insect in it's mouth. I remember seeing him near that carrousel in some trailer. That's in Rockfort, so Alexia was still sleeping.
They must have changed the scene in which you see "Alexia" with the rifle to that room.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
bruno;45130 said:
I think it's Alfred... That looks like the room with a corrousel above the bedrooms. Look at the picture behind him, it seems like that ant you have to put an insect in it's mouth. I remember seeing him near that carrousel in some trailer. That's in Rockfort, so Alexia was still sleeping.
They must have changed the scene in which you see "Alexia" with the rifle to that room.

It is, I recently saw that scene in a trailer, and you can see very clearly that is the room it is in.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, but to be fair the only two shots we have seen him in really have been with a scowl because he was ****ed at Claire, or in drag.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, well, okay- I'll try to give him the benefit of the doubt. The second picture isn't too promising, though. :p

I know I probably sound like a noob asking this, but when is this game coming out?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Noob!!!

Not sure actually, I believe it is sometime in Winter, along with the RE0 part of the Archives package. But don't quote me on that.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ah, okay. For some reason I was thinking it was coming out in a couple of weeks. I'm so not up to date when it comes to this stuff. :lol: At least it'll give me time to try out UC, I haven't even gotten around to that one yet.

Nosophoros

Actually, The Darkside Chronicles comes out in mid February, although, RE Archives: RE 1 comes out on the 23rd of this month.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alucard;45152 said:
Actually, The Darkside Chronicles comes out in mid February, although, RE Archives: RE 1 comes out on the 23rd of this month.

Mid February? I thought it was supposed to come out this year...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Really a great topic, Spike!

Spike991;43457 said:
Nice sig Levan, I like it.:)

Here are some that I have:
ClaireRedfield.jpg

111111111111111.jpg

222222222222222.jpg

444444444444444444444.jpg

By the way, I think it is safe to say, that the Degeneration artwork, the last one anyway, is the only good picture of Leon from Degneration, everything else he looked really strange....
11111111-1.jpg
Lordy! Claire Redfield - my crush. :wub:
Thank you for these, and other über great pics. :D
From which game(s) is it? RE2? I think the guy looks like Leon.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That might be because the guy is Leon. :p Those last few pictures are from RE Darkside Chronicles, a game coming up in, uh... February, I think someone said. Those last few shots are basically a 'remake' or retouched rather, version of Resident Evil 2, well.. kinda, haha.

Edit: And the first two pics and the artwork of Claire are from RE Degeneration, the CGI movie that came out a while ago.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^^ Okay, thanks som much.

Spike991;44054 said:
Also, I just found these very sexy pictures, had to post them.:)
NewDCPics.jpg

Well I am impressed, yet equally dissapointed...

First off, Alexia looks wierd, nuff said. Claire's hair is perfect, looks very pretty, cool, and just like it should for RE2, but for some reason they gave her CVX hair for her RE2 outfit and vise versa...Capcom is just screwing with us now...

Otherwise I will wait for more stuff...
Who is the person in the upper left corner?
And the male in the down right corner? He's got some weird necklace. Perhaps that's also Leon.
Alexia looks like someone else.
Claire is a very pleasing sight. ;)

La Femme Fatale;44395 said:
I know it wasn't requested or anything, but I was looking through the RE pics I have saved to my computer and I came across this little gem. I don't think it's been posted here yet, but I figured Trinity might appreciate it. ;)

ChrisWeskerAlexia.jpg
Haha that was sweet of you. It's a great piece of artwork.
Alexia is truly hot. :) If him with the knife is Chris, who is the other guy?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Who is the person in the upper left corner?
And the male in the down right corner? He's got some weird necklace. Perhaps that's also Leon.
Alexia looks like someone else.
Claire is a very pleasing sight.
In the upper left is Alfred, Alexia's twin brother. In the lower right is Steve, who does look too much like Leon, and I think that's some kind of choker he has to wear because he's a prisoner.

Alexia might look like someone else in that shot, because it's quite possible that it's actually Alfred in drag, not Alexia herself.
Alexia is truly hot. If him with the knife is Chris, who is the other guy?
Other guy is Albert Wesker. Just some extra or something. :p :lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
La Femme Fatale;45753 said:
That might be because the guy is Leon. :p Those last few pictures are from RE Darkside Chronicles, a game coming up in, uh... February, I think someone said. Those last few shots are basically a 'remake' or retouched rather, version of Resident Evil 2, well.. kinda, haha.

Edit: And the first two pics and the artwork of Claire are from RE Degeneration, the CGI movie that came out a while ago.

The 4th pic and the last three are from a flashback in Degeneration. Hehe, claire is holding a shotgun.
The second and third are from Darkside Chronicles.
(counting pictures side-by-side as only 1 pic)

^Dang it! Im always posting when someone else is. ><

La Femme Fatale;45753 said:

Im almost certain that those are snapshots from the RE2 flashback in RED. Take a closer look at Leon's face. Leon doesn't look like that in DC.

Leon in DC:

LCDSU.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;45772 said:
Oh! I had forgot about that flashback. Sorry 'bout the mis-info, Romero.
No problem. :) I'll need some time to let it all sink in anyway. :p

Yeah, don't worry about it Femme. With the whole DC thing going on, it'd be easy to make such a mistake.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The 3rd picture from the top, of Claire that is, is from the flashback when her & that WilPharma guy are drinking tea and he tells her about G, and it also shows William in that same scene.:)

Top Bottom