• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Pro mode..

Mr Sunshine

I've just had a go in pro mode and I have to say that IT'S SUICIDE!!!

One hit equals death?? Why should I carry healing items with me then?

Have you completed it with an AI-partner? Did you have infinite weapons?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Pro mode is a cake walk once you learn tactics, and keep your distance. On other modes running into the fight may seem like the way to go but you will need to rethink that.

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Yeah, it's definitely tough at first. But like that guy just said, learn tactics, keep distance. I've gotten to the point to where I can play a round of pro mode by myself. So, know that it's possible. Definitely use infinite ammo, though. And don't bother using the armor - it's useless. Just substitute with healing items

Jamus868

I thought this was cake really. First play through I did it on veteran. Second playthrough pro. Then I've been doing mercs. since. Well the dlc now of course.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
LOL, I only play on pro. But it sucks you only have it for PC, because we can't play together. Keep your Armor on you, you actually need it, Unlimited Ammo helps greatly, But the first time I went through it I didn't have unlimited ammo, so It is possible to beat it without unlimited ammo. Have fun!

Mr Sunshine

Valentine;72343 said:
Keep AI Sheva with you, her reflecses and thinking is better.

That's so true! I suck at dodging. I wouldn't have passed the Excella fight if it weren't for Sheva.

Anyway, thanks everybody. I think I'll give it another try.

Kellyrose

The first time I did pro with a friend, the only parts that we had real difficulty with were the Wesker and Jill fight, and towards the end when you're waiting for the bulkhead to open. Stay close to your partner, and use weapons that are effective at long range, hopefully with infinite ammo.

LordGolbez

I Wish To You The Best Of Luck Because It Is Hard But For Me It Was Very Rewarding I Like A Challenge. After The Marshlands I Found That The Armor Didn't Help Me At All And Infinite Ammo Was Is A Must Unless You Already Have A Good Stockpile.

T-Virus Injected

When I went through pro my human partner and I each had infinite magnum maxed out with the infinite rocket launcher to make boss fights go by fast

LordGolbez

007_agent;72411 said:
I CANT BEAT WESKER AND JILL!sheva AI is so frickin stupid i almost threw my xbox out the window!!:verymad:

I Know It Is Very Hard Even My Patience Limit Was Pushed To The Max During That Fight. You Will Get It Eventually.

We Are Ninja

ProtoTypeRaavyn;72341 said:
LOL, I only play on pro... the first time I went through it I didn't have unlimited ammo...

On your first playthrough, alone, on pro, scrounging for ammo the whole time... You are so, so gangster... :ninja:

Mr Sunshine

Actually you were right. It's not that hard. I die sometimes in each chapter but i pass it in the end.

Right now I'm in the mirrors chapter. It gets harder in the last chapters though.

Top Bottom