• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Pro mode..

Mr Sunshine

007_agent;72411 said:
I CANT BEAT WESKER AND JILL!sheva AI is so frickin stupid i almost threw my xbox out the window!!:verymad:

Oh man, I've just completed that chapter on Pro... Died 62 times! :blink:

Half of them were during the wesker jill fight. Sheva was too stupid!

Sheva: You take Wesker, I'll go for Jill

Sheva gets shot by Jill! DUH!

And the other half during the Jill fight! This time the opposite happened! I couldn't dodge her attacks. Actually I suck at dodging. Do you press the correct buttons always? One mistake and you're dead! :(

EDITED: I've just completed the Uroburos-Excella fight. I couldn't kill her without a rocket launcher. What about you? :(

Hopefully I had saved one from the marshlands.

OK, What about Wesker? There's only one rocket in pro and I don't intend to use infinite ammo now that I'm close to the end.

Edited: Never mind actually. I've beaten it! :D

SNPAL21

Monster
Ah Pro is hard, but beatable. I've been trying to get a S rank on the chapters on pro, but got distracted with the Reunion when it came out. I'll probably retry this eventually lol

LordGolbez

SNPAL21;73756 said:
Ah Pro is hard, but beatable. I've been trying to get a S rank on the chapters on pro, but got distracted with the Reunion when it came out. I'll probably retry this eventually lol

I Managed To Get Through Pro But Have Not Tried To Get An S In Every Level. I Will Try That At A Later Date.

Hoady

Oh man that wesker jill fight with AI Sheva is impossible and i did it on Veteran as well.Shes a dumbass i keep calling her but then she goes to Jill and gets shot,eventually i got a real person and we pulled it off fairly easy.Then Jill.......I tried ripping that thing off her chest about 20 times in a round and it didn't come off i swear its just complete luck that thing.

Anyway i did Professional once ages ago with a guy on this site called Alecrayrocks.He just did all the work lol we only did one or 2 chapters but it was utterly ridiculous, one hit and you were down but at the time i had no good weapons or anything.

I only got 3 chapter sections to go on veteran after that i'm hitting the professional, but I'm definitely going Infinite Ammo, i was never fond of Infinite in RE4 and deal happily without it on veteran but for Pro on RE5 it deems necessary lol.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i had trouble with gigante and Jill and Wesker, but now i know to stun her with flash rounds so i can throw her, and when sheva grabs her, shoot the device with a sniper [S75 works best] once i hit her in th thing with a Launcher round, normaly it would kill her, but didn't ,she went down and i pulled the thing off instantly [random blind fire, i was ****ed at her]

guns i recomend to get infanite ammo for,

HKPSG1
Hydra [for chris], and M3 for sheva
Rocket Launcher
L.Hawk

Top Bottom