• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) police station

weskerfan

unlike in RE2,you are only in the police station for a short amount of the game.

do you like it better being inside a longer period of time or short?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
nahhh the stations just a modified version of the mansion really, well thats how i look at it, better to go off and explore your surroundings and other areas, rather than just be stuck in door the whole time..well nearly the whole time.

Mitch

Well, it would be silly to explore it more, since we did all the exploration of it we could in the second game.

Ryan

Nah, it would be very lazy of Capcom to keep the same surroundings for long periods of the game. Visiting the Police Station for a second time was enjoyable but after leaving it and entering the streets of Raccoon City was better and more exciting.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE3 was incredebly made!! specialy the outside, the streets of Racoon City
It's hard to decide, both great games.

alonecrow

well since we can explored it in RE2, i guess it will be pointless if we have to go through the whole police station building again..
i have to agree, the streets are better, make you know more about the city..

ClaireRedfieldfan

alonecrow;26624 said:
well since we can explored it in RE2, i guess it will be pointless if we have to go through the whole police station building again..
i have to agree, the streets are better, make you know more about the city..

same here and easy to take out Nemesis

XmetallatemX

.I enjoyed the police station, it was errie and intence, but i couldnt wait to get the hell out! That place was a creep zone! LOL :D

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
weskerfan;25603 said:
unlike in RE2,you are only in the police station for a short amount of the game.

do you like it better being inside a longer period of time or short?

The police station was nicely designed. :)

Davinfected

I prefer the short version.
But then, I played RE Outbreak File #2 before I played RE3. In that game, you could finish it quickly or do a bit more exploring before finishing the level. That was class! And I like it when Marvin is alive and healthy.

Hoady

I haven't played 3 yet i probably should just download it or something.RE2 was good but after doing it with claire a second time there is no way i'm compelled doing the same everything again and yeah i definately would've rathered getting the hell out of that place gets too boring stuck in one area.I do love the mansions though.

ValentineFan

I always thought the police station was really nice, especially the main hall, and it was creepy in RE3, when you could hear doors slamming all the time.

night slasher

i think in re3 the police stations are too easy (except dogs they are very annoying) but the mansions are challenging

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
I remember Playing resident evil2 for the first time, after walking or running through the streets lol and then finaly getting to the police station and then entering it I was amazed, for me it cant be bettered.

Top Bottom