• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha jokes yeah those home made guns looked awesome.
powerfist is just like some big metel glove you put on an it just folds out an punchs things normaly kills tough things in like two hits.

Hoady

Yeah i played again recently and found one in paradise falls(slaver base) sitting in a basket or something i suck at unarmed so i didn't use it often.I got two hell sick melee weapons theres a flame sword(runs on gas) called the shishkebab and the ripper is like a mini one handed chainsaw.

Hoady

Playing half life one online.I have the second but this computer is to crap to run it.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^I forgot about Dino Crisis! Good games. I've been wanting to play the Fatal Frame series, anyone know how those games are?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
STAR_738;35503 said:
^I forgot about Dino Crisis! Good games. I've been wanting to play the Fatal Frame series, anyone know how those games are?

Fatal frame. You don't have any wepons and there are no solid enemies only ghosts. One does use some sort of camera to handle the ghosts however it's practicly Silent Hill. It was a loong time since I played it so you need to check it up.

I've really never played Dino Crisis through and now I can reconnect to the old RE bad graphics kinda game once more.

Hoady

Fatal frame looks awesome they were going to release a new one on wii because its out in japan but nintendo america which probably accounts for us too rejected it.:(

Its so ridiculous it was one of the 2 reasons i kept my wii.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I would like to buy Siren for PS3 but then I must try to get the first ones in the sieres and I really don't find that much apropriet.

Hoady

Well i don't own it but i played it once on xbox crimson butterfly i think?Either way it scared the hell out of me even though it was only like 15 minutes i've wanted to get stuck into it ever since.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Crimson butterfly is the second one. I've located the first one in a store nearby but I'm not sure if I'm gonna buy howevver good luck with it.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
MGS
Castlevania SOTN, DOS, OFE, POR
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Zelda OOT
Doom 3
Final Fantasy 7
Oblivion
Devil May Cry 3
Prince of Persia T2T

mastermind