• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hoady;35925 said:
AHHH!When i get my internet for the xbox working i will surely join you in gears i'm really wanting to play with the new rank system.
Yeah, defo. Sounds like a plan to me mate. Word of warning: I'm normally shockingly bad at Gears 2. I mean really bad. So unless you like being on the losing team, pray you're not teamed up with me! :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Tekken was a class fighting game. use to enjoy playing it. i prefer street fighter now days. im still not very good at it though.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

other games I like lets see:

MGS Series, I loved the series very much and MGS4 had the best ending of a video game ive ever seen!

CoD Series, again a series I have throughly enjoyed, but the magic has heavily worn off with there latest addition, it feels like FPS'es have gone as far as they can and its now into its twilight years for the genre.

FF Series, some of these were fantastic, some of them...lets just say they were mistakes, but nevertheless a highly enjoyable franchise of gaming history :)

the list is pretty massive so ill leave it at that.....for now :)

Hoady

Steve;36051 said:
Yeah, defo. Sounds like a plan to me mate. Word of warning: I'm normally shockingly bad at Gears 2. I mean really bad. So unless you like being on the losing team, pray you're not teamed up with me! :p

Oh it happens man sometimes i play incredibly well and at other times I'm about as good as an ape with half a brick for a brain.But yeah i don't care its better then playing with people who complain about everything"THATS BS ACTIVE RELOADING.....CHAINSAWING.....TWO PIECE*insert massive cry here*"then they do the exact same thing back.:huh:

But yeah man when my xbox live is up and running again I'll gladly join you in a game.

Hoady

I gotta say the half life series is incredibly awesome i hope to see a number 3 some day.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I like almost everything. Name a game and I like it. :)

Well, except Guitar Hero, The Sims, and many sports games...

Hoady

I've been playing PS1 lately from my kiddy gaming days.
Playing:
Spyro games
Crash Bandicoot games
Monster Rancher 2

My thumbs have been busy.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
syphone filter was wikid, i remember the second one, you could play as the woman and guy, then they made a few more, i didnt follow them..

Hoady

I hate syphon filter i played it once or twice but simply didn't like it.You know what ps1 game i miss?Jedi power battles ahah it was awesome you could play it coop kill star wars related things.

I love spyro though i used to play it as a kid, listen to offspring really loud over it lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
dark_zero;36896 said:
rayman was another n64 game i liked and jet force gemini
OMG jet force gemini!!!!
that game LOL i use to love that. but i got really stuck when I had it haha

it looks so old now

jfg.jpg

Top Bottom