• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

SkyChat

I bought a couple of new games yesterday.

Beowulf
The Darkness
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Prey

I'm having fun so far with these budgets.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Other then Residnet Evil games I enjoy MGS, The WARRIORS an Zelda, sometimes abit of Street Fighter, they all rawk.
Fallout3 was an okay game as well I got pretty hooked on that when I had it for awhile.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i saw siren the movie awhile back, crazy stuff and if the games anything like that it must be really good

dark_zero

iHadeSsS;33297 said:
I never completed windwaker, the story was poor. Really want to play the twilight princess on wii

unfortantly i dont have a wii but i played it on gc it was pretty good windwaker was too confusing and hard

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
iHadeSsS;33419 said:
i saw siren the movie awhile back, crazy stuff and if the games anything like that it must be really good

I haven't seen the Siren movie... it isn't out in the US (don't believe it ever will be) but I want to see it especially after hearing what you had to say about it! I've only played the first Siren but I love it! Very freaky- the scariest game I've played so far.

The thing about those games is that it’s not like RE or Silent Hill. It's not about 'how many monsters can you kill?' Most of your characters don't even have weapons! You have to sneak around the monsters throughout the game. Sometimes though you can fight but it isn't easy and you have a small amout of ammo.

Top Bottom