• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW MOVIE!! resident evil: afterlife

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Stop;11487 said:
Wait wth? Leon died in movie 2 how can he come back to life?

Excuse me if someone's said this already... but -Leon wasn't in Apocalypse....

BTW... Did anyone notice how unlike Carlos Oded Fehr was? What's more, he looked like Chris to me. He should've been Chris. Casting crew mix things up there?
Also, although Apocalypse was entertaining, JILL GOT HER ASS SHOWN UP! AT EVERY TURN! WTF MAN!?

1st movie: Good
2nd movie: Entertaining
3rd movie: Poorly planned, little work done to fix its shortcomings.

ieatzombies

how about a reboot/ prequile called racoon city cronicles (spelling) what happened to leon and claire during RE2 their story mean while.

Valmar

i will love to have more cg films fitting to the real plot of the RE games than have another hollywood out of this world movie. i mean the very first movie was their biggest mistake, it should have had just follow the story of the games

Feng-Hi

I don't know, whilst the films have been "reasonable" I think they need to leave the Alice storyline behind and perhaps look at a pre-RE film with different characters. Make something that seems to flow more like the original RE Games and not be so fast to wipe out the entire world. Once that's happened we just fall to a generic Mad Max-esque type scenario when the RE franchise could offer a lot more than that.

Like I say give it a couple of years, let the notion behind the current RE movies fade away and then reboot, take it back to basics and see where that takes us!

just my opinions!

Ryan

I say they ditch Anderson as a director, get a new director in and make Resident Evil the way it should have been made. Have is set up like the first game and have the original story. I was playing the remake today and do you know how scary that damn Mansion is? The story is also fantastic and has potential to be an amazing film if they choose the right director and cast. Please make it happen.

Umbrella Corperation

Well i loved all the RE movies although the 3rd one could have been done a little better. What i do like about Extinction is that they were more involved with The Umbrella Corp. Which i like because they started all of this. The acting and some of the parts in the latest installment however was not as good as i hoped :D

I dont remember Leon Ever dieing, i dont think they ever said he did die or even show it, maybe i wasnt paying attention, Ima watch it tonight now :D

But I am Looking forward to this new one if/when it comes out.

well enough of me

Leon_S._Kennedy333

ok um dont believe wikipedia for 1. and 2. they already said Leon will not appear in any hollywood movie cause supposably he died in the 2nd. 3. Milla Jonavich is not gurantee to return cause shes working on another movie called milla zero

mastermind

personally they wouldnt have any where to pick up at cause the way that they made the ending of the 3rd one. the third one su**ed if you ask me.

Tallahassee

in the second movie it says that jill got kicked out of stars because her partner leon got killed. it says it on a newspaper in the beginning

REDNECK

alecrayrocks;28091 said:
in the second movie it says that jill got kicked out of stars because her partner leon got killed. it says it on a newspaper in the beginning

thanx for saying that hahaha i couldn't remember why jill got kicked out hahaha

ok there you have it people Leon will not be in the new movie IF there will be one

mastermind

the first movie was made to make things more clear then they had to make that story go on so they made the last two. now personally they have no where to go cause alice is just sitting there in the dessert with no transportation or anything so they would probably make her a god character if they made a new one which would really suck cause resident evil is nothing like that!!!!! :\

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i guess, cuz shes in the underground lab, they must have some sort of transport, besides that one chopper, i mean when that scientist who mutates goes out "illegally" by copying weskers voice, he authorises all vehicles or something, so they must have more than one chopper..or ground vehicles of some sorts, although with the amount of clones she has, god knows how they'll all get to japan. but yeah your right the next movie would be a total ****

davidgurguis

sup

i've heard heaps about the new RE afterlife movie
itz going to have ALbert Wesker in it and there would be a scene of Albert and Alice fighting

Top Bottom