• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW MOVIE!! resident evil: afterlife

REfreak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction

go to the bottom of this page, "sequel"

JUST YESTERDAY!

"On 23rd August, 2008, Sony confirmed that there will be a forth installment, with actors Milla Jovovich (Alice), Jensen Ackles (Leon Scott Kennedy), Ali Larter (Claire Redfield) and Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine); Oded Fehr (Carlos Olivera) however will not be returning because of his characters death."

awesome!!! cant wait to see whats next....maybe hunters, or return of nemesis (somehow)

alonecrow

^
maybe the real reason because they never announced that Leon was dead at the second movie... in fact, not everyone knows about it.... including me until someone speak that news here..

beside, it's hollywood.. anything can happen..

anyhow, if it's true there will be the fourth movie, well, i hope it will be better.. :)

Stop

^ haha true when it comes to re im crazy...... But yeah I hope this film is better then the last 3 Will chris be in this film too?

alonecrow

^
no chris yet in the new movie as far as i know..
but maybe they could put him if this movie is the last movie...

Sephiroxas

I still haven't seen this so called newspaper, saying Jill died, and if her partner was with her..Why wasn't he there the whole time? It just doesn't make any sense.

But wait, they just said Leon's ganna be in it..

crappy actor choice.. :p

REfreak

yeah i hope they bring chris redfield's character into it to complete it, maybe a rebecca chambers/billy coen, hopefully. The big bosses in all the movies were awesome, but they need to have more script with them in it, I loved nemesis, but they showed him like 3 short times in the apocalypse movie. They had mentioned about what to do about leon kennedy, because they said he died, but they could easily say that was a hoax or cover up, and bring his character into the new movie. they'll figure something out because it is confirmed that he will be in the new film

i hope they bring a lot more elements from the game series into the movie, like different types/kinds of enemies (i.e. plant creatures, lisa trevor, hunters, leach zombies) and even more firepower (i.e. grenade/rocket launchers, shotguns), and maybe even appearances by hunk or ada wong. I'm a huge RE fan, I've completed all RE games on the N64/gamecube/wii, so it'd be awesome if they followed the movie with similar characters/enemies/storyline.

B

Blood Crest

Meh, the RE movies have never been good... They took the first wrong turn the minute they made Alice a super-human.. Appearances of Hunk and Krauser would be awesome... Hunk would be funny.. xD Give a guy a gas mask and black clothing and he'd be set... They made Wesker okay.. surprisingly...

UmbrellaEmployee19

Well I am still not sure if there is going to really be a R.E.4 beacuse it is not on IMDB. Just internet rumors saying I heard this. Noone has really said yes there will be a R.E.4. Well if there is I can't wait. If there is not they need to make it. I think they should make one with Chris redfield already.

PunkMaister

[quote author=Stop link=topic=483.msg11764#msg11764 date=1219647325]
Wait wth? Leon died in movie 2 how can he come back to life?
[/quote]

Umm... Lion has not appeared as of yet in any of the movies you must be confusing the character Matt (that was turned into nemesis) movieverse. And Wikipedia is not exactly a good source for upcoming movies information. All that is known so far is that the next movie might just might be called Afterlife which ironically was the tittle that was gonna be given to the third installment before they cama up with Extinction instead.

I'd love to see Lion in the movie though and if it turns out that Sienna reprises her role as Jill alogn with Ali portraying Claire even better... 8) Hot chicks gallore! :p

HUNK

[quote author=muzicxdude link=topic=483.msg13692#msg13692 date=1221605108]
ok how is the next resident evil movie going to be any good without alice in it?
[/quote]

Way to answer your own question, dude.

jillsamich2236

[quote author=Stop link=topic=483.msg11764#msg11764 date=1219647325]
Wait wth? Leon died in movie 2 how can he come back to life?
[/quote]

umm, when was it ever announced that Leon was dead?
If there is proof, I'd like people to explain it to me.
(before I get flamed or something)

Stop

[quote author=Jill Samich 2236~ link=topic=483.msg14028#msg14028 date=1221884824]
umm, when was it ever announced that Leon was dead?
If there is proof, I'd like people to explain it to me.
(before I get flamed or something)
[/quote]

Read the newspaper in the beginning of re2

jillsamich2236

[quote author=Stop link=topic=483.msg14032#msg14032 date=1221919929]
Read the newspaper in the beginning of re2
[/quote]

uhh, So let me get this straight...The newspaper, in RE2 (the game?) states that Leon is dead, when he is in fact in the game that you are reffering to?
Or are you speaking about the movie?
Cause, I recieved a promotional newspaper for Resident evil 2 and they did not state one word about Leon.
Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I just want clarification.

PunkMaister

[quote author=Jill Samich 2236~ link=topic=483.msg14206#msg14206 date=1221971978]
uhh, So let me get this straight...The newspaper, in RE2 (the game?) states that Leon is dead, when he is in fact in the game that you are reffering to?
Or are you speaking about the movie?
Cause, I recieved a promotional newspaper for Resident evil 2 and they did not state one word about Leon.
Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I just want clarification.

[/quote]

No you are right he was not killed neither in the games nor in the films people simply keep confussing the character of Matt in the first RE film to Leon but Matt and Leon are 2 distinct characters...

Stop

[quote author= link=topic=483.msg14282#msg14282 date=1222022611]
No you are right he was not killed neither in the games nor in the films people simply keep confussing the character of Matt in the first RE film to Leon but Matt and Leon are 2 distinct characters...

[/quote]
No, Leon died read the newspaper it says Jill left S.T.A.R.S after her rookie partner died Leon

Took me abit to find
[quote author= link=topic=483.msg14282#msg14282 date=1222022611]
Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Screen Gems created a faux newspaper, The Raccoon City Times, that detailed the background of Jill Valentine, and included that she was dismissed from the S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics and Rescue Squad) after the death of her partner, Leon Kennedy
[/quote]
Unless that's some other Leon Kennedy then Leon died before the the start of the 2nd movie but I don't really care because I do want leon in this movie
Damn plot holes

jillsamich2236

[quote author=Stop link=topic=483.msg14360#msg14360 date=1222034062]
No, Leon died read the newspaper it says Jill left S.T.A.R.S after her rookie partner died Leon

Took me abit to findUnless that's some other Leon Kennedy then Leon died before the the start of the 2nd movie but I don't really care because I do want leon in this movie
Damn plot holes
[/quote]

-sighs- I'll just have to give it to you guys.
I own the fake newspaper, they were giving them away as a special promo for the movie at Spencers gifts. I know the little article talking about Jill didn't say that, but whatever.

Also, at the panel for the third movie, at Comic-Con san diego, when people asked about Leon to see if he was going to be in the third one, they didn't state he died or anything.

and to PunkMaister,
thank you. I know a lot of people in these forums believe the wrong information or hear the wrong info from a friend or something, and make beliefs off of that.

Top Bottom