• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW MOVIE!! resident evil: afterlife

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh lord!
wesker an alice ahahaha

Sounds cool but I wonder what there gonna make wesker look like, If he dont look badass I'll screw.

YukiNatsuo

RE5.;29393 said:
Oh lord!
wesker an alice ahahaha

Sounds cool but I wonder what there gonna make wesker look like, If he dont look badass I'll screw.

:dry: i doubt they're gonna make wesker look like a badass... i got hooked into RE initially because of the movie coz i assumed it was great... now tt i've actually played the game it ruined the admiration tt i had for the movie @_@

it is still nice with Milla in it (she's one of the good actress that i liked)

Hoady

Lol wesker was in extinction though and he looked badass hell probably the only thing done right in the movies and i hope to god he doesn't fight alice weskers ment to dominate,beatdown on the women not be a challenge especially after seeing sick teleporting in RE5.A baby would just be beyond terrible.

AVP

i think they should bring jill back but make the actor wear the kinky tight battle outfit lol

Hoady

re3.jpg

How embarrassing.

mastermind

exactly her natural character looks completely different
they need to get characters that actually look like someone from the game

Trinity

Yeah..especially in Carloses and Jill's case..This actress looks like Jill's grandmother who took her clothes.

residentevil#1

REfreak;11486 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction

go to the bottom of this page, "sequel"

JUST YESTERDAY!

"On 23rd August, 2008, Sony confirmed that there will be a forth installment, with actors Milla Jovovich (Alice), Jensen Ackles (Leon Scott Kennedy), Ali Larter (Claire Redfield) and Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine); Oded Fehr (Carlos Olivera) however will not be returning because of his characters death."

awesome!!! cant wait to see whats next....maybe hunters, or return of nemesis (somehow)

Really? OMG i can not wait!! I love those movies!!! wow but didn't Carlos die in the third movie???

Hoady

residentevil#1;32999 said:
U know wat i think. I think in the last movie Alice will die. something is telling me that she will die!!

Doesn't bother me i've already seen her die like 10 times and shes got 1000s of clones so i can imagine more then are half are going to get slayed lol.:lol:

Dingdonganator

!!! Someone died? Huh, never heard a that. Anyway, THERE MAKING A NEW ONE!?SWEEEEET!Wait.. you mean movie right?Yeah probly.Hmmm

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
REfreak;11486 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction

go to the bottom of this page, "sequel"

JUST YESTERDAY!

"On 23rd August, 2008, Sony confirmed that there will be a forth installment, with actors Milla Jovovich (Alice), Jensen Ackles (Leon Scott Kennedy), Ali Larter (Claire Redfield) and Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine); Oded Fehr (Carlos Olivera) however will not be returning because of his characters death."

awesome!!! cant wait to see whats next....maybe hunters, or return of nemesis (somehow)

and its gonna be in Tokyo.
that sets for some nice "city set" Zombie horror! :D

Looking forward to seeing Wesker more as well. :D

Top Bottom