• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Degeneration Poster(Is that Jack?)...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Here it is:

DCPoster.jpg

It would appear to be Leon & Claire, with Steve and a mysterious shadowy figure in the back, perhaps Jack Krauser, which means that Leon's mission is South America could be the two years before RE4, so 2002, with Jack supposedley dying in a crash of some sort.:)

It would look cooler if Leon & Claire looked like they are supposed to at this time, but regardless, the Krauser pic and even the Steve one both look really cool and make up for it, for the poster that is.:)

Sephiroxas

Hmm does look a bit like Krauser, but what would he be doing in a poster? He's not even in the movie. but..Looks so much like him.

You sure it's a Degeneration poster?

ResidentZelda

Holy crap it does look like Jack you can see his features, oh I'm so exited I really wanna see him without being a parasite mupett

Spike991;43762 said:
Here it is:

DCPoster.jpg

It would appear to be Leon & Claire, with Steve and a mysterious shadowy figure in the back, perhaps Jack Krauser, which means that Leon's mission is South America could be the two years before RE4, so 2002, with Jack supposedley dying in a crash of some sort.:)

It would look cooler if Leon & Claire looked like they are supposed to at this time, but regardless, the Krauser pic and even the Steve one both look really cool and make up for it, for the poster that is.:)
You threw me off with degeneration, but I saw Jack Krauser and was like ???

You mean Dark Chronicles. ^^

And yes, I think that's Jack he's probably gonna be in a flashback in South America with Leon.

Zombie Enclave

013;43797 said:
You threw me off with degeneration, but I saw Jack Krauser and was like ???

You mean Dark Chronicles. ^^

And yes, I think that's Jack he's probably gonna be in a flashback in South America with Leon.

Are you sure it is not another guy? Because Jack and Leon ONLY met in Goverment Training and RE4 in the storyline of 4.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Sephiroxas;43793 said:
how do you know what someone else meant to say? :wacko:

Yes, Ark is right, I meant to say Darkside Chronicles, not Degeneration, my mistake.:) Can't believe I overlooked that...

But yes it does look like Krauser, and hopefully this will show him before his "death".:)

Also, regarding Leon & Krauser, we don't really know much about their relationship thus far, only that it exists. But since Krauser did kidnap Ashley, it is reasonable to think they were in the same 'unit' perhaps...since Leon has a connection to Ashley.

We know that Leon & Ark were aquantances, at the very least,and that even Bruce McGivern was some type of governmnet agent, so if we put all of these little ideas together, I like to think that possibly these others could, in theory, make an appearance, which I think would be really cool.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Awesome poster, thanks for the post. :)

If the guy isn't actually Krauser, then the only possible person left that could be in that poster would be Saddler, if you take a good look. :p

But technically what would Saddler be doing in SA? So it's definitely Krauser.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Saddler? How did you come to that idea......

I can't wait for a new trailer though, it is bound to have some cool stuff, possibly a few seconds of the South America Mission.:)

On another note, I found this nifty little close-up of the mysterious guy behind Leon & Claire, and if you didn't think it was Krauser before, this is pretty compelling evidence.:)
25252522fdytdythtfv.jpg

Also, I just got these pics, instead of creating a new thread around them, I might as well just add it to this one.:)
NewDCPics.jpg

Nosophoros

Spike991;44046 said:

I can't wait for a new trailer though, it is bound to have some cool stuff, possibly a few seconds of the South America Mission.:)

On another note, I found this nifty little close-up of the mysterious guy behind Leon & Claire, and if you didn't think it was Krauser before, this is pretty compelling evidence.:)
25252522fdytdythtfv.jpg

Also, I just got these pics, instead of creating a new thread around them, I might as well just add it to this one.:)
NewDCPics.jpg

Here's another pic without the beret.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...xxx/RE4/krauser.jpg?o=24&sortby=sevendaysview

Spike991;44046 said:

25252522fdytdythtfv.jpg

NewDCPics.jpg
I have no doubt, that's definately Jack's nose and the overlapping eyebrow. Lol You can see a muscle shirt too, well...I know anyone can wear one, but come on.

I mean who else would it be?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was thinking the same thing. Is that Alexia or Alfred? Because, whoever it is- they're not looking too good. And what the heck is going on with that dress? Like... no. Just no.

Top Bottom