• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Nemesis

Wesker1987

I'd like to take Nemesis out for a pint.
Poor guy doesn't get out much and he was bullied by the stars members when he was young i've heard.
hence why he always seemed really angry, i think the big man's just misunderstood.

Rollin6z

theres always either a way to kill him easy or get away quick and flawlessly. thats the point of the game , making choices

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
iHadeSsS;22167 said:
Probably one of the best Resident evil bosses so far, i would love to see capcom re-invent the nemesis and bring him back, well another version of him in a later game, anyone who played 3 will love the sudden fear, as the music changes and you know he's coming...
some of the new bosses dont even touch on the oldskool bosses...
i for one wasnt a fan of the resident evil boss selections, i think i only really enjoyed krauser.

Nemesis RULES!!! :D

no doubt about it.

Hoady

Wesker1987;26926 said:
I'd like to take Nemesis out for a pint.
Poor guy doesn't get out much and he was bullied by the stars members when he was young i've heard.
hence why he always seemed really angry, i think the big man's just misunderstood.

He'd be handy too i'm pretty sure no ones going to mess with you if your best friends with nemesis.Take him out for halloween just....step out the way kiddies.:confused:

The Maltese Falcon

The Nemesis was by far the creepiest boss in the series. Like the thread starter mentioned, the music changed when he was on his way. This was extremely scary in my opinion. I used to hate it when the music kicked in, especially when I was running low on ammo.

He was just so damn terrifying. I hated it when I had to fight him. That's why whenever it gave you the option to fight or run, I almost always clicked run. Nothing could make me stop and fight the beast.

Still, despite being creepy, he was pretty cool.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Nemesis T-Type.:) Yeah he was great, and I think that they didn't capture how cool he was in UC, in there he sounded like a robot, and they didn't even show his 3rd mutation...for some reason it ended on RPD roof rather than at the Dead Factory..

night slasher

maybe the nemesis just wanted a hug but with weapons as arms, stars and jill just thought he was a monster. lol
id probably take him clubbing!!! hahaha.

Chris90

Black dragon knight;26812 said:
i remember when i first played the game when he smashed through the window in the Police Station i ran and kicked my PS by accident and went i hide under my bed. and couldn't go to the bathroom alone at night

That made me laugh so hard :lol: !!!

Agahnim

If it wasn't for Nemesis, the RE3 game would be bland and boring. He made the game a bit fun. I found him a bit amusing at times because he would shoot down zombies and beat them up. Its a shame he was included in 2 other side games instead of in other main games. There were official statements of being more than one Nemesis so I see no reason why his brother can't be in any future main games.

Top Bottom