• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Nemesis

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Probably one of the best Resident evil bosses so far, i would love to see capcom re-invent the nemesis and bring him back, well another version of him in a later game, anyone who played 3 will love the sudden fear, as the music changes and you know he's coming...
some of the new bosses dont even touch on the oldskool bosses...
i for one wasnt a fan of the resident evil boss selections, i think i only really enjoyed krauser.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, man. You can say that again. The Nemesis is by far the coolest Resident Evil foe so far, in my opinion - excluding his performance in Resident Evil: Apocalypse, where he was a bit of a ponce. The Nemesis is probably why Resident Evil 3 is still one of my favourite Resident Evil games.

Trinity

Oh,I loved him :) but somehow he didn't seem so scary to me :) He was kinda sweet...with his Stttaaarss..And sometimes annoying...On the bridge mostly..if i remember correctly :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
I also like Nemesis and that song when he's close by..
Though, it didn't scare me too much, i think if they remade RE3, it would be a lot more scary...

aintnoscrub

Premium
omg don't even get me started on apocalypse and what they did to him...giving him feelings was a big mistake.
i remember back, the first day of RE3 release, i got it and was playing it madly, and when you get to the STARS police station, and theres that one bit coming down the stairs he burts through the window, i almost crapped myself, and then you run through another door thinking you safe, but for the first time a monster follows you through, and next thing you know theres a rocket coming towards you....:)

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Nemesis was the best and coolest boss and my favorite in the entire RE series i don't think any boss could match him and it would be cool if Capcom reinvented him.

aintnoscrub

Premium
an exact copy wouldnt work, cuz we all fell in love with the original...but something more advanced, an upgrade if you will.
that i would like to see.

evilgirl666

the nemesis is alright everytime he came out of notwhere he scary the s#** out on me and my cuzin. i would be funny when she jumps

aintnoscrub

Premium
haha yeah..doesnt matter how big or scary just "****" im about to get blown away haha.
that was a pretty good idea, giving a boss a weapon, especially one as powerful as R-launcher.

Trinity

I tried fighting him with a knife when I completed the game..Wanted to feel what it looked like to be a suicidal (blonde :D )

aintnoscrub

Premium
haha i should imagine with alot of patience it could be done..like the very first encounter at the stantion..
but it would take so long..

Valmar

Given that most RE3 faqs stated that it would take 162 stab wounds from the nearly useless combat knife to take nemesis down, i would say that if you so ever do it through out the the entire game, then better be ready for a costly electric bill

Ryan

I remember when I first played the game and when he smashed through the window in the Police Station I screamed. The whole idea of him chasing you during game play was fantastic and definitely kept you on the edge of your seat.

3d-agent

I agreed, Nemesis is the best RE boss, and i've killed him with the knife(it took lots of tries and too much time, don't try this at home;).), and he killed me so many times than i could tell.lol

But he is my fav boss in RE.

Trinity

3d-agent;23741 said:
I agreed, Nemesis is the best RE boss, and i've killed him with the knife(it took lots of tries and too much time, don't try this at home;).), and he killed me so many times than i could tell.lol

But he is my fav boss in RE.

But it's soooooooo frustrating and fun at the same time. I loved doing it :)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i remember when i first played the game when he smashed through the window in the Police Station i ran and kicked my PS by accident and went i hide under my bed. and couldn't go to the bathroom alone at night

Top Bottom