• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Jill or Leon

Would you kill Jill or Leon?

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey! Say Jill is in RE ORC also, and you got the chance to kill her...would you rather kill her or Leon?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Jill for me. Leon isn't worth the bullets -RE4 hasn't happened yet.
Takin' out the chick who took out Nemesis and survived Arklay on the other hand... mmm....

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
None of them :'C I'd prefer to get myself killed by them and search on Youtube how the game supposed to end. I just... cannot kill Leon, and Jill is way to badass, so...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
That's a hard choice. I've grown fond of Leon after RE4 but Jill is one of the original characters from RE1, which is my favourite RE game.

Hmm... I'll have to go with Leon. Sorry dude but can u hold this bag of C4 for a second?? xD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I would like to plug Jill and blow Leon at the same time, just because I'm that much of a stud...

Oh wait, you were talking about something else... erm, if I had to choose I'd probably take Jill out and make Leon my sl... nevermind.

Jill.

Lol no ones going to comment on this....
Okay then maybe peoples minds arent as dirty as others :D

Anyways on topic i'd rather have leon killed. Can't stand his face

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol no ones going to comment on this....
Okay then maybe peoples minds arent as dirty as others :D

Anyways on topic i'd rather have leon killed. Can't stand his face

Haha, I think it's getting to the point where people are just like... 'let's pretend she doesn't exist' aha.

But to be fair, the options in this poll were totally asking for it!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I would like to plug Jill and blow Leon at the same time, just because I'm that much of a stud...

Oh wait, you were talking about something else... erm, if I had to choose I'd probably take Jill out and make Leon my sl... nevermind.

Jill.

I feel so dumb, I didn't even read it like that...I assumed you were just being creative in how you were going to kill each of them.:)

Like, "I'm gonna snuff 'em both".

Jill.

That is like the best comment i've ever read about anything EVER!!!

I picked Jill, but i'll probably kill them both anyway for completionist reasons.

Top Bottom