• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Jill or Leon

Would you kill Jill or Leon?

• Total voters

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Damn. This is so f-ing hard. I don't know. They aaare my 2 favorite characters. Dammitt KennedyKiller, why'd you have to put so much pressure on us?! lol Jill maybe.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
At first glance i thought it read 'i think chris already has dibs on a leon sandwich' reading the posts in order lol

If i had to choose i'd probably kill leon. I hate that guy :p

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
You know, it will be a lot easier for me to kill Leon than to kill Jill. And it will be even harder for me to kill Claire. But I'm a USS agent and I must do my job!

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Hmmm...it leads me to wonder what a Leon Sandwich would be like then...because he gets trapped just as often..

Yes but Jill falls on her welled toned ass throughout the course of Resident Evil REmake. Im not sure if Leon has a well toned ass as I don't look back their and I'm not gay.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes but Jill falls on her welled toned ass throughout the course of Resident Evil REmake. Im not sure if Leon has a well toned ass as I don't look back their and I'm not gay.

Na..I think Leon has a flat ass...he has a flat everything else...Hair, chest...

Top Bottom