• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if you could be any character on RE who would you be

Jill Valentine fan

[quote author=Darlinny49 link=topic=237.msg10167#msg10167 date=1216320209]
I would love to be Claire, cuz she is closer to my age and is just hot lol
[/quote]

shes cool to

Jillo

Maybe Wesker, since he just sits infront of a giant computer all day safe from all troubles.

Jill Valentine fan

[quote author=Jillo link=topic=237.msg10286#msg10286 date=1216387402]
Maybe Wesker, since he just sits infront of a giant computer all day safe from all troubles.
[/quote]

yea but then you dont get any action or exitement from zombie killing

ResidentZelda

I would like to be either Claire or Ada they're just so badass! or Dr. Salvador, decapitating Leon would be like the best thing evah! :D

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Id have to be Wesker, life is more fun when you can get other people to do everything for you, and if you have to do it yourself look cool and use super powers ^^

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;37470 said:
Leon. I'd spend so much time looking at myself naked in the mirror. :lol:

Out of the girls, I'd pick Ada.

Oh dear me!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;37427 said:
Id have to be Wesker, life is more fun when you can get other people to do everything for you, and if you have to do it yourself look cool and use super powers ^^

Yeah i say wesker because teleporting would be awesome its pretty much just jumping(like the movie jumper).

Trinity

Female characters?

Hm,Alexia or Jill.

Alexia,cause I could keep my beautiful blonde-blueeyesness,and would be a superpowered psycho bitch ;)

But,I'm a goody two shoes,so I'd probably choose Jill.She's smart,beautiful,fights for the right cause..And she's blonde now..

As for male characters..Hm,probably Leon..And I'd kiss Claire,and punch Ada right in the face :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Leon. But unlike some, I would NOT spend much time looking at myself naked in the mirror. :p

Or I would be a crow. One of them carrying a grenade. Yay that would be a dropping out of the ordinary.

ValentineFan

I'd probably be Jill, cos she is just amazing. Or, making up my own character, someone who works at Wesker's side, like an accomplace {but not like Excella}, someone he wouldn't just dispose of.

Hoady

NiteKrawler;40092 said:
He's not really teleporting. Just moving extremely fast. :)

Even better.:lol:

T-virus;42484 said:
Hehehehe.....i would be the very first zombie in the arklay mountains!

Lol I like your thinking most likely zombie to get a feed too.:D

Id be Excella, that lucky woman got to have sex with Wesker. Lol.

Nah, id probably beeeee...hmmmm, it' such a hard decision everyone has gone through such kick ass adventures. One of my choices would probably be Alexia, extremely intelligent with science, smart, stunningly beautiful, has an interesting servant that would do ANYTHING for her and just happends to be related to her. Although I wouldn't be wasted, if I saw that I clearly couldn't beat this puny human, in this case Chris, I would retreat and advise a new plan or something to prevent being blow to bits along with all my hard work and hype.

Levan

Polkka. lol
If I would pick a girl, Claire of course cause she's more of my type. :p

If I would pick a guy, I'd decide on either Billy, Chris, or Steve. Probably Chris. D:

Top Bottom