• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) How often does Nemesis appear?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You'll have to excuse me since it's been a while since I played it last, but I think he follows you room to room if you don't take him down. And you have to kill him twice each time. He's a persistent little bugger.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm pretty sure he's faster than you are. :p

Nah haha, that's probably a good idea. Just watch out for that rocket launcher.

bruno

Chief Researcher
He usually appears in the room you are when you can't see the door. sometimes you can easily dodge him, sometimes, that's nearly impossible, and sometimes, you have to fight him. I think he's not that hard after playing so many times

Zombie Enclave

Cool, well, I have a strategy to kill him with. Just go to the side and shoot him then go to the other side and shoot him and repeat.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
in some instances he does follow you room to room yeah, the first meeting outside the police station, he won't actually run after you inside, you will not see him for awile, but the next time, possible third, you meet him in the police staion, he does chase you for awhile but not long.

Trinity

From my experience (which is quite blurry..haven't played RE3 in ages) you sometimes had a choice between running or fighting (in the caffe I think)

My worst battle was on the bridge,I think?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
theres a few times when you are faced with options of what to do, and like a 20 second time limit.
first i remember is when you first meet him, and its run into the police station or fight, then....i think the cafe one may be next..its go into the sewer area or do something or other..i really cant remember, then theres the clock tower, that has an option sequence, i cant actually remember them all.

Shoot Them InThe Head

"Just remeber to run left when he tries to grab you..."

very important to do that unless you lik being thrown around...( jill being thrown to the ground with her legs open for nemesis to insert his slippery tentacle):p FILTHY

Rollin6z

Every time you encounter Nemesis there is a way to run right past him or do something either by an option it gives you or one of those explosives on the wall, barrels, etc. And when the game does make you fight him, as long as you don't shoot walls with it all, you'll get the proper weapons to fight. Or you can go to ign and download a save and use the infinite weapon... oh you said it was GameCube, I don't know if you can download those files. I have PS3 Memory Card adapter so..

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Shoot Them InThe Head;42248 said:
"Just remeber to run left when he tries to grab you..."

very important to do that unless you lik being thrown around...( jill being thrown to the ground with her legs open for nemesis to insert his slippery tentacle):p FILTHY
Was this really necessary? There is a decent discussion going on here, no need to litter it with nonsense. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom