• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=40.msg21110#msg21110 date=1233350751]
Me neither. It's really repetitive... I much prefer using the pistol and the shotgun and having a challenge. 8)
[/quote]

Y'know I gotta agree. I like Broken Butterfly best. I alwys try to make room in my suitcase for magnum rounds.

Mitch

I've beaten professional, the Ada missions and five starred all the Mercnenaries levels with all characters.

I love the handcannon.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What do you have RE4 on Playstation2, gamecube, or Wii?
I have RE4 on gamecube but the copy is american an i need the free loader to play it, But ive only got a Wii now, so my old RE4 doesnt work, i had to buy it again ¬.¬

but I think RE4 is alot differnet on Wii. the plagus seem to keep alot closer then they did on the gamecube lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sweeeet, did you know that the gamecube version doesnt get the gangsta outfit :[ which means no ashley in a chain mail suit
Plus it doesnt have the laser gun either, or seperate ways, it sucks.

but the Wii version has it all lol. But the game feels differnet with the nun chucks.

REDNECK

yea i knew about gamecube being like that

and i kinda figured WII would seem weird with the controllers

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It is man =.= Im always telling ashley to wait insted of bringing up the item menu, which gets her killed more then youd think. Just little things like that on the controller that hard to get use to.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
its better on PS2 you get the gangsta outfit!! Dunno why the gamecube version didnt get that costume, so stupid. First it was a ONLY FOR gamecube game then it comes out on PS2 an Wii.

Nintendo are stupid sometimes.
why make em the same with lessthings to unlock Geez

3d-agent

I've played the PC version of RE-4, it is the conversion from PS-2 to PC. So it has all the un-lockables as PS-2. Even graphics aren't any different which is bad.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
whats the gameplay like? easy to control an move around an shoot things?

the Wii versions got all the unlockables..
the gamecube version didnt have the gangsta outfit or the plagas laser gun.

sure you cant turn te specs up for the graphics?

Mitch

The Wii version is still the best version, even if you don't like the controls. You can still use the GameCube and classic controllers for it, so there's no problem, really.

It has the best graphics, all the extras from the PS2 and an extra control method. It's the definitive version.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
not sure if you can use gamecube controllers for the Wii version? But it's good all the extras are in the Wii version i liked the tommy gun an gangsta suit an the suit for ashley lol.

I didnt know about the gamecube controller though I even had RE4 on Wii for abit I completed it an traded it for RE0 haha till RE5 is out :p

Lord Wvren

Guh I play it im my sleep! Ive been having nightmares in my sleep becuase of that part after you kill Kruaser, I just cant seem to get past those machine gun freaks anymore! I mean I can down kruaser in 1min easy, I can kill Saddler in the same ammount of time. But those gunners!
Meh I have 5 stars with everyone on every level exept with Ada and wesker on Waterworld (Super Salvador)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If I were you Id sort out those last five stars, Then you can get the Handcanon an pwn those machine gun freaks haha.

iLoveResidentEvil

I consider I'm very good.

I own the game for gamecube

then I bought a ps2 way back and bought RE4 when it came out for the ps2 just because of the extra content

then i bought a wii and bought RE4 wii edition to use the motion controls xD

and now im playing the RE5 demo like a madman

i gotta say RE is EPIC!

oh and i got 5 stars in mercs, i beat it on pro, did ada's missions assignments on all my versions of the game (GC, PS2, WII). haha

loathsbane

i've beaten every mode on that game, and obtained every important item. it's not really hard just takes a little time.

Top Bottom