• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 have you beaten re4 more than 7 times

how many times have u beaten re4

• Total voters

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;66614 said:
You are serious? You must be good at it by now.
I think it's time that the hard core gamer chicks here get their fan club.

Well..it has been quite a while since I played it last. I'd probably be very rusty at it by now.

And...is their a way this fan club could be arranged? :p :lol:

LordGolbez

I Beat It For Gamecube 8 Times. It Was The Only Game I Had For It For A Long Time. I Had So Much Treasure It Was Absurd Then It Finally Wore On Me. LOL

JordanFreeman

I've beat it around 15 times I think. It's my favourite game in the RE series, and I love it so much. I play it again every few months.

I've aldo got all 5 stars on all 4 levels in Mercs mode multiple times. I just can't get enought of the game, its so amazing.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mkejank67;66977 said:
im on my 8 round halfway finished but im bored of the game now i now play bully the scholarship edition
mkejank67;66978 said:
ive only beat re4 on the wii though
Please stop the double posting, there's no need to make two posts within the same minute. You have an edit button so you can edit your posts if you forgot something.

Please wait an appropriate amount of time before making a double post. What is "an appropriate amount of time" is not clearly defined, but sure it is a lot more than one minute.

Thanks.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I've beat the game quite a few times over ten easy haha you do know how old the game is right? I've played it and completed it on every console not intentionaly either lol I first had it on GC and clocked most of the game, I also got it a week before it came out had to use free loader to play it and that was quite some time ago lol

mastermind

I've beaten it over 10 times on easy/regular and pro both, so like a total of like 26 time if i remember right but I haven't played it in the last year cause it got boring. but each time just switch up what weapon i used too

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mkejank67;67069 said:
oh sorry i did not know how
It's okay. If you ever wonder about someting, please feel free to ask me or any other members. We will be happy to help. :)

mastermind;67081 said:
I've beaten it over 10 times on easy/regular and pro both, so like a total of like 26 time if i remember right but I haven't played it in the last year cause it got boring. but each time just switch up what weapon i used too
Jesus Christ! 26 times - we do really talk about replay value here! :eek: Will it be a 27th time?

hobojoe521

you know aintnoscrub posted that my brother started out by saying that he was popular so aintnoscrub said that he probably wasnt.

but seeing in how he got more posts on his poll in less time then i got on mine, id think hes gonna be pretty popular :lol::lol

mastermind

Romero;67097 said:

Jesus Christ! 26 times - we do really talk about replay value here! :eek: Will it be a 27th time?

well after a couple times the replay value was gone and that's why i haven't played it in a year or so :) but i think i am going to make it an even 30 times and do it only with the knife and that's all so
but i finally got a 360 to move onto RE5 so its ok

Dos

mastermind;67150 said:
well after a couple times the replay value was gone and that's why i haven't played it in a year or so :) but i think i am going to make it an even 30 times and do it only with the knife and that's all so
Won't be able to do it exclusively with a knife...try knifing Salazar and you'll see what I mean ;)

Jess

re2, re1original, re3...I have played several times the others I've all done once and burned out would take a long break to pick up again and Krauser & Regenerator were the only things I liked about re4

Dos

mastermind;67169 said:
haha i guess your right there. might stop me there
but I can still try though lol :)

Have fun slashing at thin air then!

Also come to think of it there are several other places where a handgun at least is mandatory.

Water room in 3-1 (you can't exactly stop the zealots from abducting Ashley when she's operating the cranks otherwise)

Chain gun room in 3-2 (the red zealot needs to be shot from a distance so that you can catch up to him, otherwise he'll get to the chain gun where he's impossible to knife)

Freeing Ashley in 3-4 (see above, and you can't get her out of the restraints without a gun either)

Armaduras in 4-1 (how one is meant to knife the first three with the blade plagas without getting killed is beyond me- frankly I don't think it's possible)

Novistador nest in 4-1 (if nothing else, you need a gun to shoot the bridge towards the clocktower down)

In theory all the above (except perhaps the 3-4 scene and the Novistadors in 4-1) could be accomplished if you were doing just a knife and grenade run.

But Salazar absolutely requires a handgun- grenades won't do a thing to him. Nor will the knife. Unless you have found sneaky glitches or something!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;67150 said:
If the replay value was gone after a couple times, what motivated you to play it 25 more times? :)

Dos;67176 said:
Also come to think of it there are several other places where a handgun at least is mandatory.

Water room in 3-1 (you can't exactly stop the zealots from abducting Ashley when she's operating the cranks otherwise)
You would have to allow yourself grenades if nothing else.

Chain gun room in 3-2 (the red zealot needs to be shot from a distance so that you can catch up to him, otherwise he'll get to the chain gun where he's impossible to knife)
I once managed to knife him, but I had to stop him with a grenade.

But Salazar absolutely requires a handgun- grenades won't do a thing to him. Nor will the knife. Unless you have found sneaky glitches or something!
So he's immune to all kind of grenades? What a sucker. :confused:
Maybe allow one shot - with a rpg.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Dos;67176 said:

This guy makes me so angry lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Yes he frustrates me too. As soon as I point a gun at him he runs off! I mean, who would do that?! :dry:

Top Bottom