• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 have you beaten re4 more than 7 times

how many times have u beaten re4

• Total voters

ConvictedMP5

no way RE4 is way too long and its not one of my favorites ive only beat it 3 times. once on PS2, Wii and gamecube.

~Excella~

Premium
Once.

If anyone hasn't read the 'rank the RE games' thread yet, my reason is there. RE4 is not one of my fav RE games at all.

codename: HUNK

The game is boring and easy, I've beaten it multiple times trying to invent new challenges for myself to make it somewhat exciting, and I have way too much time on my hands. Next, I will attempt to beat the game with no more than a knife and flash grenades.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I've only beaten it once. RE4 is my least favorite out of all the RE games.

~Excella~

Premium
Elochai;66459 said:
I've only beaten it once. RE4 is my least favorite out of all the RE games.

Wow, I don't meet too many other people who don't like the game besides myself! RE0 is my least favourite but RE4 is close behind.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I've probably beat it 7 times and Seperate Ways around 5 times and Assignment Ada about 3 times. (AA always stays fun to me. I'm not beefed with all my equipment.) The town is the most boring level to me, though. I prefer the castle and the island. Iron Maidens creep me out.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
9 times...i have way to much time on my hands...ive completed it with almost only 1 weapon every time...

Iced Digger

0 isn't good I'd have to agree, but I liked RE 4. I've beaten it at least 6 times, not exactly how many times but at least 6. I enjoy the main story mode... but all the extras were kinda broken.

Dos

codename: HUNK;66448 said:
The game is boring and easy, I've beaten it multiple times trying to invent new challenges for myself to make it somewhat exciting, and I have way too much time on my hands. Next, I will attempt to beat the game with no more than a knife and flash grenades.
Sorry to burst your bubble but beating RE4 without some sort of gun is impossible- and for one reason only, really. That reason's name is Ramon Salazar...

Anyway, I've beaten the game probably about twenty times....got all twenty five-star rankings in Mercenaries...and beaten Assignment Ada. And since I've only ever played the GC version I've never attempted Seperate Ways. Is it at all difficult?

Dos

Yeah I've seen a fair bit of footage of Seperate Ways so I'm aware of what happens in it, it's just a bit difficult to really get a feel for its difficulty without playing it myself. Yes, no Regenerators is a little strange...you would think they might have activated at least one along the way for her somewhere on the island? Like another one for Ada in the prison (Chapter 5-4 in the main game) for example.

I really do like the look of the Bowgun too!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The bowgun is SO much fun. I always have around 40 bolts in my case that I keep for random frenzies. I love just grabbing it and doing a few levels with them. I should see I could survive the game with them... Don't know how well that'd work on Krauser, though. lol
Krauser is harder in Seperate Ways. No lie. Less space to fight and more chances to screw up. Krauser really hates her. Saddler's a pain for ammo conservation unless you don't mind getting caught in his lash attack. From there you can stab him. Just make sure you have a few GR herbs. It's quite fun challenging the first playthrough. Not particulaly HARD, but there are the occasional instances where you'll probably die. The Garrador's gotten me a couple of times. First playthrough, he's a bi*** because you're surrounded by Ganados that stun you with arrows.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Me: 0.5 times, can't vote.

tremor;66472 said:
I've beaten it well over 10 times. It's what happens when I get bored. :lol:
You are serious? You must be good at it by now.
I think it's time that the hard core gamer chicks here get their fan club.

La Femme Fatale;66514 said:
I think I've beaten it seven times, on my eighth right now.
And this is not the same round as last summer, you finished that one?
Are you experimenting with different sets of weapons?

Top Bottom