• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 have you beaten re4 more than 7 times

how many times have u beaten re4

• Total voters

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
since i used to do speed runs on all resident evil games, yes i have completed this one more than 10 times lol...i wish i still had time to play games like i used to, now when i play its black ops or nothing.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It's interesting seeing the difference between platforms, Ive not ragged the game out on PC yet. But Ps2 and Gc It got destroyed. tore that game to peices haha played it everyday I had so many pasatas on the Gc version.. I must have posted in this thread before... >.> unless it's a new one:cool:

RE4 ..was just played to much for me to remmember the amount of times. I did beat Pro mode to the point until I unlocked the inf ammo guns just to take the biscuit. I never unlocked the hand cannon though :[ "hunting elephants i see..."

Yeah... must have been more times on Gc then ps2. over 20 ?? >.> I cant remmember if you can backflip on that last part of the game when your riding the jet ski in the tunel..

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I beat it 4 times for the GameCube, Im gonna beat it a 5th time. I never brought myself around beating my little bro's PS2 version I thought the controls were akward. I ran into my old history teacher the other day, and he had played the Wii edition and he didn't like it. I told him he has to be crazy.

Devinelogic

I got horrendously addicted to it for a while because it was the first game that i could complete without cheating. Since then, I have never cheated on my first run through of a game :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've not counted, but I believe I've rounded the main storyline about 6 times now.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I beat RE4 on Gamecube I guess more than 4 times, on PS2- 5 times, and on PS3 I tried to make a good time in speedrun (and online leaderboards by the way) so it was 5 times, and I'm sure will be more ;)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I've beaten normal way to many times to count. I'm currently on my third attempt on PRO

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Round 12 on the GameCube and Round 9 on the Wii. And I've beaten Professional twice on the Wii. I love this game.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I haven't beaten pro yet. I usually run out of ammo around chapter 5.
Keep trying, my friend. Aim for the head, find plenty of treasure, choose your upgrades wisely, save those grenades and don't forget that free Broken Butterfly in the castle.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Keep trying, my friend. Aim for the head, find plenty of treasure, choose your upgrades wisely, save those grenades and don't forget that free Broken Butterfly in the castle.
I always forget that magnum. I think I've only remembered to get that like two or three times.

Top Bottom