• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 have you beaten re4 more than 7 times

how many times have u beaten re4

• Total voters

Genie

Only 3 times, but I got the game like two months ago? First I played it myself, then I played it with my friend and then I played it on Professional. =D

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
I have beaten the game on the PS2 7 times and 3 times on the Wii. I love this game! I play it when ever I get a chance!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
5 times. I'm on my 6th now
smile.gif

Even though that, I still didn't beat it on Normal Mode (yes, I'm a chicken). I want to, but then I remember the chainsaws, the Garrador in the cage, the Verdugo, Salazar, Regenerators... Those keep me on the Easy Mode xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
weskerfan;96128 said:
honastly,ive beaten it about 50 times or more.
i never get tired of that game.
No kidding?
Then I have a question for you. What are the total number of enemies you can kill? I want to know that I've killed them all when I'm done..

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I thoroughly clean the areas I pass through and do not leave any enemies behind.
I don't kill harmless beings such as spiders, bats, cows etc as they don't count as enemies killed, and there is no reward for killing them. I don't know if the merchants would count as enemies killed but I would not kill them regardless.

Crows doesn't count as enemies killed, but I kill them for the reward they drop. I don't know if snakes count, but I take their egg anyway. I take fish if I have free space in the inventory.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I usually kill everything that moves... Even Ashley, if she gets in the way. How are you progressing?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
bruno;96179 said:
I usually kill everything that moves... Even Ashley, if she gets in the way. How are you progressing?
Not made any progress at all the last days as I have not played.
My last save is just before Salazar. I have killed him a few times and tried out different things though.

The fight with Salazar is not too difficult even if you deplete all your ammo. The spider plagas are very generous... The only things they won't drop is money and a rocket launcher lol.

bruno

Chief Researcher
You'll notice the island part is more action-based, as the enemies tend to be stronger, faster and take you more damage. It's funny how they kept most of the fun for the last chapter (chapter 5 is obviously the longest).

My first saved progress was at Round 6 and I accidentally started my Pro mode on it!!!
So I started a new one T-T without my chicago typewriter, and I'm on Round 5 on that....
Soooo, 11 Rounds :D

Maddog2212

Resident Evil 4 was my favorite game of the series. Sure it wasn't like the traditional Resident Evil titles, but it was GREAT. I completed my 11th playthrough last Thursday. I've unlocked everything in the game and I mean EVERYTHING. Max upgrades on every weapon, the Handcannon and both infinite weapons, five star rating on every Mercenaries map, and all characters for Mercenaries. I probably am forgetting to lost some stuff, but whatever I made the main points. I play Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube.

sliced-bread-no2

Twice. I played through it once and realised it wasn't that good. Played through it again a couple of months after that and not touched it since.

aoshi

I have beaten it twice(only the story walkthrough with leon once on normal and once on PRO) and other supplementary missions once.(Assignment ada,mercenaries)

Hoady

Not sure if i posted here but its definitely more then 10.When its released on Xbox 360 probably do it at least another 3 times lol.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Ive beaten the game about 5 times on ps2
On pc, Ive beaten about 7 times and I quite enjoy this game.

Top Bottom