• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Feng-Hi

Playing through RE5 again to get what I've lost changing xBox profiles (already vented about this somewhere on here). And now I'm enjoying all EXCEPT one bit. I've not been able to Mod up the weapons to their full yet and I'm at the part where you're in the caves and have to use either you or Sheva to lower the bridge which a million and one lickers come and attack you!

I just can;t seem to get through it today, no matter what I do from there being just two in sight I turn aorund then look again and Sheva is dead as there a six or seven attacking her and a handful now behind me ready to take a munch of my backside!

Arghhhhhhhhh it's just annoying me now (I've nearky thrown the remote twic) as they just seem to spwan from nowhere!!!!!

Sorry had to de-stress somewhere!

I'll give it a go later and hope that it's just a glitch!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha, I feel for ya man. I can't stand that part either...it's a whole lot easier when you've got your weapons maxed out that's for sure.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I use proxy bombs along the way so while pushing the crate thing I am at least somewhat protected...however don't rely on Sheva to pick up the slack.

Also, once you get inside, unlock the door so that together you can kill off the lickers and be close enough to where you might survive.:)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;64328 said:
good job .......................................

Now try that level on pro, i died 70 times from jill and wesker

lmao you ain't liein' brotha! :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;64328 said:
Now try that level on pro, i died 70 times from jill and wesker
Lmao, that sounds like a difficult place. LOL!
I am a very patient player but I think my patience would have been a little stretched there.

Feng-Hi

I'm most definately NIT a patient player, there's somewhat a small child in me that wants to scream, cry and have a tantrum when I can't WIN!! That's why I don't play sports and just keep fit with "individual" things like gym, cycling and running!!! LOL

Sexta_PT

The profisional dificult isnt very hard.
Ndesu is the only boss that is going to give you trouble.(If you play in the computer), i still havent beat him on professional.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It's funny...my brother and I played it on Professional and we still haven't completed it. We're stuck on the fight to get that contraption off of Jill's chest. We'll be doin' pretty good and then she kicks the dog poo out of one of us and that's that homeskillet @___@

Sexta_PT

Just use the grenade laucher with flash ammo , and some weak gun to shoot the dispositive in jill's chest and you can pass that level alone.

We Are Ninja

The grenade launcher plus the acid rounds is very effective against the horde. Run down the walkway and put your back against the giant crate thing and douse them in acid. IIRC, there is a stun effect which will give you time to breathe. Use your biggest gun to finish off whatever is left.

AVP

well i am happy bcoz i have done the game on all settings :p so if any1 need help with anything add my gamertag =P

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Sexta_PT;64404 said:
Just use the grenade laucher with flash ammo , and some weak gun to shoot the dispositive in jill's chest and you can pass that level alone.

It never occured to me to do that lol. Thank you very much for that. :D

Kellyrose

Sexta_PT;64404 said:

Yep, every time I've done it on professional this is the tactic I use. Just make sure that you or your partner are not crappy at quick time events.

Feng-Hi

Mwhahahahahahaha finally completed it on Normal! So I can get back to where I was before, just get my merc scores up!!!!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Ooh... 5-3... that's a hard-ass chapter.... I use the PSG-1 and snipe the lickers off the wall before they get up. The PSG-1 is really useful for that purpose because you don't have to reload after every shot. From there, go into the little room where Sheva jumps through the ceiling and whip out a grenade launcher and fire a ****ton of acid rounds until they're all dead. For whatever reason, acid rounds seem to be very effective... I loaded up on these every time before doing this level. They make a world of difference.

Sexta_PT

The best way to kill lickers is using the grenade launcher with nitrogen ammunition.
You can frozen at least 3 at the same time and then finish the with the knife or 1 bullet from any gun.

Nitrogen is more expensive than acid but you spend more acid ammo in than nitrogen, making the acid ammo a waste of money.

If you dont have money and only explosive ammo, you can kill likers 1 vs 1 by shooting them and then stabing them in the heart with the knife.

Top Bottom