• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We Are Ninja

The best way to kill Lickers IMO is to give them the business with the L. Hawk with a heaping helping of infinite ammo on top. That or run back to 3-1 and grab a rocket launcher (which takes all of 3 minutes...)...

Sexta_PT

The best way to kill Lickers IMO is to give them the business with the L. Hawk with a heaping helping of infinite ammo on top. That or run back to 3-1 and grab a rocket launcher (which takes all of 3 minutes...)...

The tactiques i post before are for players whithout infinite ammo.
If you have infinite ammo magnum or rocket launcher that will do the job, for any creature.

We Are Ninja

In that case, your suggestion is sound. Acid rounds were effective for me on my first playthrough (since they were all I had) but I still had to resort to my pistol to finish off the survivors...

Nitrogen rounds would have made it much easier.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Sexta_PT;65323 said:
The tactiques i post before are for players whithout infinite ammo.
If you have infinite ammo magnum or rocket launcher that will do the job, for any creature.

Seconds this.

acid rounds were very useful on the first playthrough and they still are for lickers. I don't use the grenade launcher for anything else now though. First playtrhough though, I used it from the time I got it. Electric rounds on Reapers were very useful.

Zombie Enclave

Over 100 hours on counter strike...call of dooty...battlefield...left 4 dead...all that stuff..

I will make it past this part on extreme! MY ELITE SHOOTING SKILLZ WILL CRUSH SOVIET LICKER, NONE SHALL SURVIVE! AHAHAHAA!!!

~Excella~

Premium
Feng-Hi;64297 said:
Playing through RE5 again to get what I've lost changing xBox profiles (already vented about this somewhere on here). And now I'm enjoying all EXCEPT one bit. I've not been able to Mod up the weapons to their full yet and I'm at the part where you're in the caves and have to use either you or Sheva to lower the bridge which a million and one lickers come and attack you!

I just can;t seem to get through it today, no matter what I do from there being just two in sight I turn aorund then look again and Sheva is dead as there a six or seven attacking her and a handful now behind me ready to take a munch of my backside!

Arghhhhhhhhh it's just annoying me now (I've nearky thrown the remote twic) as they just seem to spwan from nowhere!!!!!

Sorry had to de-stress somewhere!

I'll give it a go later and hope that it's just a glitch!

I have HORRIBLE memories of that part before the full upgrades. I took my shotgun and hoped for the best but I had to do it a number of times because I would make it into the room and then the lickers would surround me and kill me before I could lower the bridge and open the door.

Top Bottom