• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Nemesis280

S.T.A.R.S
  • Witness (20) - Witness the beginning of the Raccoon City outbreak.
  • Corrupted (20) - Complete the second mission of the USS campaign.
  • Danger, High Voltage! (20) - Complete the third mission of the USS campaign.
  • Rogue's Gallery (20) - Complete the fourth mission of the USS campaign.
  • Betrayal (20) - Complete the fifth mission of the USS campaign.
  • Down in the Labs (20) - Complete the sixth mission of the USS campaign.
  • Outbreak Survivalist (25) - Complete all U.S.S. missions on Veteran.
  • Raccoon City Cleanser (35) - Complete all U.S.S. missions on Professional.
  • Success (30) - Complete all U.S.S. missions with an S Rank.
  • Great Success (45) - Gain S+ on all U.S.S. mission on Professional/Veteran difficulty
  • On A Roll (15) - Achieve a five kill streak in a Versus match.
  • Skill... Or Luck? (25) - Achieve a 10 kill streak in a Versus match.
  • Now That's G (15) - Collect three G-Virus Samples in one Biohazard match.
  • No Sample For You (30) - Force 25 enemies to drop G-Virus Samples in Biohazard (lifetime).
  • Supreme Survivors (20) - In Survivors mode, have all four players on your team Survive the game.
  • Fallen Idols (30) - In Heroes mode, eliminate four Heroes in one game.
  • Sampler (20) - Play at least one match in every Versus game type
  • You Love to Hate my 98 (50) - Complete 98 Versus games
  • Tongue Tied (10) - Kill a Licker that is grappling a Teammate.
  • Like a Butterfly (15) - Kill 100 zombies with CQC (lifetime)
  • Green Thumb (25) - Heal with 101 Green Herbs (lifetime)
  • Down Boy (15) - Kill 13 zombie dogs (lifetime)
  • These Will Do (10) - Purchase five weapons.
  • Choices Aplenty (15) - Purchase 15 weapons.
  • Quite The Collection (30) - Purchase all available weapons.
  • One Trick Pony (10) - Purchase an ability.
  • Feelin' Stronger Every Day (15) - Fully upgrade an ability.
  • Look What I Can Do (20) - Purchase all abilities for one character class.
  • Ready To Dominate (20) - Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.
  • So Many Choices (30) - Purchase all abilities for all character classes.
  • Epic Standards (40) - Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.
  • Organic Shield (20) - Kill 5 enemies consecutively while using a zombie as a shield.
  • Baker's Dozen (30) - Kill 13 zombified teammates.
  • So Hot Right Now (15) - Kill 103 enemies with incendiary rounds (lifetime)
  • Bloody Good Time (20) - Kill five enemies by causing Blood Frenzy in a single campaign game or multiplayer match.
  • Up Close and Personal (10) - Kill five players in one multiplayer game with CQC Kills.
  • Chaos Averted (5) - Kill an infected teammate with a headshot before they become a zombie in any mode.
  • Like a Bee (20) - Kill (10) enemy players in one Versus game with CQC.
  • A Gun by Any Other Name (15) - Kill an enemy with each weapon type including special weapons.
  • Raccoon City Mascot (15) - Collect all seven Raccoons These are the achievments for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Midgie

I'm guessing that is all the trophy/achievements in the game? Nice find!

@Major Yeah I think we should have unique name for the teams!

@everyone I have new account for psn to play uncharted and res orc on please feel free to add MiDGiE_
Thanks

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: So after a few days I've decided to go ahead and put this into effect. Every team is going to have a unique team name. The way a team is named is going to be decided by 1 of 2 choices. The leader of each team can go ahead and make up a name for their team. The second choice is that the leader can recieve or make suggestions to their team name and everyone can agree on one.

KKAAIIG and Hogwartskid7 will make their choices soon on how they decide to make a team name.

Midgie and VeCtOr, I'll let both of you make suggestions on a name and decide on one all together. I'll put some suggestions up soon.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
advanced weaponry and tactics?

last clue in inserted evil is up, anyone solved it already?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
For VeCtOr and Midige it's time to vote for our team name. To vote the name you would like for the team just reply with the name of the team name. Here's the suggestions again.

1. The Future Establishment
2. Guns from the Biohazard
3. Advanced Weaponry and Tactics

I'll be voting as well. Which ever name has 2 out of 3 votes is our team name. Only Team 2 members can vote on these 3. Also for Teams 1 and 3, KKAAIIG and Hogwartskid7 still haven't placed up their team names yet nor have they decided to take suggestions. Sometime this week I'll ask them what they will do.

One more thing I do want to bring up I will be making Umbrella Public Security cards. If you would like to have a card just let me know. These cards will have your name (You can choose between your real name or your username), your characters, your team, etc., etc. You can just tell me what you'll like to customize on for your card. If you want you I can add a codename to your card, you can choose your own codename as long as it's not already taken or if it belongs to a U.S.S. Character or Spec Ops character (For example, my codename is Kusanagi.). Remeber if you want a card you're going to have to PM/tell me in a private conversation or you can leave a message on my wall.

Midgie

I am sticking with Future Establishment and I would like a card please with my new username for psn MiDGiE_

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@Midgie and VeCtOr - I'll get to work on them soon. After I'm done creating mine I'll get to work on both of yours' cards. It's going to take a while because I some complications did come up. I'm going to try to get them done before next weekend.

Midgie

New Resident Evil Orc Gameplay guys enjoy!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...it/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

To view videos your date of birth is required. For us Europeans remember to put month then date in first and not our standard way as it won't work. Needs to be in American format! Enjoy these short videos!

This second link is a 10 minute video of Res Orc which I believe is the first 10 mins of the game

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...ty/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
New Resident Evil Orc Gameplay guys enjoy!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...it/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

To view videos your date of birth is required. For us Europeans remember to put month then date in first and not our standard way as it won't work. Needs to be in American format! Enjoy these short videos!

This second link is a 10 minute video of Res Orc which I believe is the first 10 mins of the game

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...ty/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
For some reason it didn't ask for me to put in my birthday. Anyway, I couldn't watch all the videos, mainly because they kept on bringing up advertisements that would never play, but I did watch the last one and I gotta say I'm still impressed by the game and I still can't wait to play it. Even though the level was already on the wikia, I'll still reward you since I never did see the video.

I'll have to think of what I should give you as a reward seeing how you've been ranked up so many times. I'll let you know about it soon.

VeCtOr

gameplay with Bertha

i saw this one too, first mission: ^^

dunno if some1 has found this ones lol but there ya go lol

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Just as an announcement I wanna go ahead and announce that 3 members have been ranked up. I was too busy to rank for 2 of the people, but I'm taking some time right now to go ahead and do it.

Nemesis280 - You've been ranked to Coporal for putting the achievement list up.
Midgie - You've been ranked to Sergeant Major of the Army for putting up the massive new videos.
VeCtOr - You've been ranked to Coporal for finding a new video (The first video got you ranked, while it didn't show anything new, at least it was something I haven't already seen and it showed some more gameplay. The second video was already found by Midige when you posted.).

I also do want to bring up a few more things. First off I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for the name of my team. My vote goes to The Future Establishment, I honestly like the name as it was the most creative out of the 3 and I like the name it sounds. So Team 2 has now offical been renamed to "The Future Establishment.".

Another thing that I do want to bring up is that a new trailer was released today and I thought that I would share it. It's a trailer of the characters in the game, some of their abilites, and their classes (Although I think we already know their classes.).

And one more thing and this is a question. Should 2 members on 1 team be allowed to have more than 1 character?

VeCtOr

i think midgie hacks resident evil server so he can post it here and gain ranks xDXDXD

Top Bottom