• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: We're giving a little bit more power to regular members. This is going to be for all members and Team Leaders to take note on. We have decided that if Team Leaders want to switch characters then there's going to be a little process to go through. If you're a Team Leader and you want to switch characters then you're going to have to wait a certain period of time before you do, so far we haven't discussed how long, but until we do I'm going to go ahead and say about 20 full group sessions. To all regular members if your Team Leader wants to switch characters and the period of time goes by then all of you will have a vote, rather you can vote to let the leader switch or vote no to not let the leader switch, it's always going to be a 2 out of 3 vote.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We do have plans for our first Group Sessions. Our very first Group Sesssions are going to be sometime after the game is released. By the way it's looking, the first group sessions will be around the dates of 3-23-12, 3-24-12, or 3-25-12. Me and KKAAIIG still need to discuss about it and go ahead and get plans ready for the first group sessions. When it's near time for the first group sessions we're going to go ahead and make a notice 1 week ahead of time. If you don't get the game by then, if you don't have the game by then, or if you are unable to attend then you need to notify your Team Leader 1-2 weeks ahead of time.

Midgie

What region is everyone in so time zones don't play a nasty hand in getting members together? I am from Scotland in the UK!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
What region is everyone in so time zones don't play a nasty hand in getting members together? I am from Scotland in the UK!

So far these are the current locations of current members. Plus the current time in each person's location when this message has been posted. As a note this is using the A.M.-P.M. time mode.

KKAAIIG - Bristol, United Kingdom - 11:03 P.M.
B. Martin - Nottingham, United Kingdom - 11:03 P.M.
blivvy - Avoca, Ireland - 11:03 P.M.
The Major - Louisiana, United States - 5:03 P.M.
VeCtOr - Ecuador, South America - 5:03 P.M. or 6:03 P.M.(Determines in what part of Ecuardor he lives in)
Hogwartskid7 - Illinois, United States - 5:03 P.M.
Midgie - Scotland, United Kingdom - 11:03 P.M.

We can still work out the times as a whole when we start the actual sessions. Pretty much KKAAIIG is mainly going to work on time and I'm mainly going to work on days when we start to schedule. We may do different kinds of scheduling near the game's release. About Febuary or early March we'll start scheduling first group sessions and we may change a few things around near the game's release, such as letting Teams pick their own times for their group sessions. Each sessions is going to last anywhere from 2-10 hours, we'll get the lobbies ready about 10 minutes before each session begins and members are free to enter or leave at any time. When it comes time for a group session I'll tell all the times that it will start for everyone.

Midgie

Not maybe better re organising teams so Americans play together and uk members play together to prevent lag when joining lobby?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
As of now we can't do that. I did talk to KKAAIIG about it after I saw your post, and I also added that it would be a little bit easier for us so that way it wouldn't be such a hassel of being either a few hours ahead or behind, but unfortuantly he did say that we couldn't do that as of now. He did say that he'll "sort everything out tomorrow".

I'm sorry about this.

Midgie

Yeah I'm sure we can work something out! Think the only other character I would like to choose if on another team and Spectre was taken would be Beltway!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Yeah I'm sure we can work something out! Think the only other character I would like to choose if on another team and Spectre was taken would be Beltway!
Alright. When the first session starts I'll let you know so that way we can join early so that way if there is some lag or bad connectivity you can just let me know ahead of time and I'll quickly try to get you into another team so that way you won't have any of those problems.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: We're now recruiting Xbox 360 players. Hogwartskid7, or at least from what I'm told, has joined a Xbox 360 team and we now offically have an empty spot for Team 2. As of right now if you join you have to leave your console of choice as well since we are now on 2 consoles. Thank you.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: Because of the confirmation that Spec Ops characters are now playable for multiplayer, all group members need to choose a Spec Ops member to play as during multiplayer. When the list of playable Spec Ops characters names are released I'll let everyone know and all of you can choose who you want to play as during multiplayer.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
* Ok since names are now out for Spec Ops Players and I am first to reply can I get first pic for team 2? Since I have picked mainly guys for my choices I have decided to pick a girl for Spec Ops! Can I have Party Girl Please?

Sure you can. You're the first to say your character so you get first choice. Also since you did find the names of the characters I have decided to rank you up a few times. I've decided to go ahead and promote you to Coporal in the group. Check page 1 to see the ranks and what they do.

I'm going to go ahead and choose Tweed as my character since she is a Heavy Weapons expert (If a character is an expert in kind of weaponry then they are instantly my first choice).

UPDATE: If you can find any new information about the game released after the multiplayer trailer and you can post it on here before I do then I'll reward you with something in return.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
sorry i havent been around very much lately and i need a little update, do i need to pick other characters or i will stick only with vector¿?
and btw Quito, Ecuador is were i live xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
sorry i havent been around very much lately and i need a little update, do i need to pick other characters or i will stick only with vector¿?
and btw Quito, Ecuador is were i live xD
You'll have to choose more characters, but you'll still keep Vector. Basically Vector is going to be the character that you use for co-op and multiplayer. Your Spec Ops character will only be used in multiplayer. Your hero and villian character is going to be used in Heroes mode.

Here's the characters that are left for you to choose.

Heroes (Heroes Mode) - Leon and Claire
Villians (Heroes Mode) - HUNK and Nicholai
Spec Ops (Multiplayer) - Willow, DeeAy, Harley, and Shona

You should have a total of 4 characters choosen: Your U.S.S character (Vector), your Hero character, your Villian character, and your Spec Ops character.

Here are the updates since your last post. Heroes Mode has been confirmed and new characters are playable, Hogwartskid7 has left Team 2, Xbox 360 users can now be recruited, Spec Ops characters are confirmed to be playable in multiplayer.

Top Bottom