• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Midgie

I think it may be best to transfer to KKAAIIG team as I am always sitting online the same time as him and played more with him!

NEMESIS_1765

so is there any other xbox teams i like the idea of this and would enjoy being a sole character throughout the game etc

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
so is there any other xbox teams i like the idea of this and would enjoy being a sole character throughout the game etc
talk to Major so he can set you up on a group ^^

btw ppl i wont be online so much this week, got test iin university, so see ya on friday XD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@VeCtOr - I hope you do good.

@NEMESIS_1765 - I'm sorry that I haven't set you in a team yet. I've been busy lately. I'll have you in a team soon.

@Midgie - I talked to KKAAIIG about that and he said that you can. I'll make the changes shortly, but you will have to choose a new wolfpack character since KKAAIIG already has Four Eyes.

Just to let anyone know, I won't be as active as I used to be and to answer what that "unexpected events" were, it's because I gave in and bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim not too long ago, I was going to wait until it was cheaper, but I couldn't because of how big of a fan I was of TES IV: Oblivion so I decided to buy Skyrim and see how it was like. Now there will be no game sessions for my team for a few weeks because I want to complete Skyrim first and I know that it's probably going to take me awhile to complete it and I'm making an estimate that it will take me about 2 weeks to complete if you don't count all the sidequests, and this is just a quick estimate because of how long it took me to complete Oblivion. But once I am done with Skyrim and I buy the new Spec Ops missions and complete them then I'll start game sessions with my team again.

VeCtOr

@VeCtOr - I hope you do good.

@NEMESIS_1765 - I'm sorry that I haven't set you in a team yet. I've been busy lately. I'll have you in a team soon.

@Midgie - I talked to KKAAIIG about that and he said that you can. I'll make the changes shortly, but you will have to choose a new wolfpack character since KKAAIIG already has Four Eyes.

Just to let anyone know, I won't be as active as I used to be and to answer what that "unexpected events" were, it's because I gave in and bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim not too long ago, I was going to wait until it was cheaper, but I couldn't because of how big of a fan I was of TES IV: Oblivion so I decided to buy Skyrim and see how it was like. Now there will be no game sessions for my team for a few weeks because I want to complete Skyrim first and I know that it's probably going to take me awhile to complete it and I'm making an estimate that it will take me about 2 weeks to complete if you don't count all the sidequests, and this is just a quick estimate because of how long it took me to complete Oblivion. But once I am done with Skyrim and I buy the new Spec Ops missions and complete them then I'll start game sessions with my team again.

good luck in skyrim major
so tomorrow ill end exams and will game until my brain falls out so anyone who wants to play let me now ^^

VeCtOr

had fun with KKAAIIG and midgie lol but those lags really messed the game up =/

VeCtOr

well after my 72 hour resident evil marathon ive completed all missions on all diff with all characters, ive grew like 30 ranks maybe more, and completed like 40% of trophies, and i upgraded all characters special habilities, all i have to say is
that was freaking awesome!!!!!!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hey guys, I want to let everyone know that I've just created a new Resident Evil Group. This new group is called "Resident Evil 6 - Guns of the Biohazard". It's pretty much the Resident Evil 6 equivilant of this group with the same concept as this group, however there are going to be slight differences. There is a group thread for it on the Resident Evil 6 forums. Just look for the thread called "Group: Resident Evil 6 - Guns of the Biohazard".

VeCtOr

any time soon are the 2 ps3 teams going for a versus match? in like biohazard, team attack and so?

cuz i want to get a nice match between us 2 teams, i have been practicing for it ^^

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
any time soon are the 2 ps3 teams going for a versus match? in like biohazard, team attack and so?

cuz i want to get a nice match between us 2 teams, i have been practicing for it ^^
As of now that is a maybe. The main reason is because the way the teams are set up at the moment is really unfair since Midgie went to Team 1 and Mario hasen't been active for weeks. Now if it was a 3 vs. 4 match then I would say yes, but since it only looks like it's going to be 2 vs. 4 I'm saying maybe. I would only accept a 2 vs. 4 match if we agreed on some rules (Like if the team with the least amount of people gets handicapped, if the team with the most people are forced to only using pistols, it's not going to be player vs. player instead it's just going to be zombie killing, etc., etc.), but I have the feeling that not everyone on Team 1 would agree to that.

VeCtOr

As of now that is a maybe. The main reason is because the way the teams are set up at the moment is really unfair since Midgie went to Team 1 and Mario hasen't been active for weeks. Now if it was a 3 vs. 4 match then I would say yes, but since it only looks like it's going to be 2 vs. 4 I'm saying maybe. I would only accept a 2 vs. 4 match if we agreed on some rules (Like if the team with the least amount of people gets handicapped, if the team with the most people are forced to only using pistols, it's not going to be player vs. player instead it's just going to be zombie killing, etc., etc.), but I have the feeling that not everyone on Team 1 would agree to that.

i am a couple of guys, we can go 2 vs 4 ;) hahahah nah joke but it would be fun haha

VeCtOr

to my group and friends....
i wont be online... mostly at all... or atleast i will reduce my activity to a 95% i have some RL issues dunno when i will solve them... so take care all, i will be fowarding to see you in some time

Vector Out

Top Bottom