• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
ok i added who i had their psn account lol so add me

JuAnJo_VeCtOr

just tell me who you are ^^

pd: it was a nice little game today lol sorry i had to do some homeworks and couldnt stay longer

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Just to go ahead and let you guys know that I will not be on Operation Raccoon City for this entire week. However I am going to plan a Future Establishment Game Session Sunday or next Sunday, it depends on how everything works out. I'll let everyone on the Future Establishment know within the next few days.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well I got some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that I'm going to have the reschedule the Group Game for The Future Establishment. Good news is that it's going to be rescheduled to this Saturday and Sunday, so that's 2 full days worth of a Group Game.

Also I do want to bring up a concern that some people had about. How are we going to do all of this and which ending is the one that we are going to go for and since I do not have a headset to tell everyone, I've decided to go for a coin toss. The coin toss is going to determine how I will rank everyone, what ending we'll go for, and who will be in the ending. The coin toss is going to consist of 10 flips, the first choice that gets 5 flips will be what we'll do and I'll do these coin tosses during an announcement. I'm also going to go to do "Continent Day" and "Continent Night", what this will be is to determine who will be online during the day and who is going to be on during the night which and this will make it a lot easier for me to decide what time we're going to start and end. Here is the coin toss results for The Future Establishment Game Session this Saturday and Sunday.

Ranks Rewarded: Through Kills
Continent Day: Europe
Continent Night: North & South America
Coin Toss for Ending: Yes
Ending: Defend Leon
Survivors: The Major and VeCtOr

Time Start - 2:00 A.M. CST
Time End - 10:00 P.M. CST

For Midgie, and possibly Mario, both of you will need to convert these times into the time zone you live in. It should be simple.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
So that is Tomorrow and Sunday?
The plan I already posted is for tomorrow. The second plan I haven't gotten around to doing a coin toss for that yet, but I will do the coin toss for Sunday later.

Don't forget Midigie to convert the times as they are all CST times. You're going to have to add a few hours to the times I post in order to get the time where it is where you are.

I wanna say that it will about 8:00 A.M. (08:00 hours) where you live, but I may be mistaken.

And for everyone on The Future Establishment, as soon as I see one of you online I will send an invite.

Midgie

Yeah worked it out and it will be about 8am! I may be on at that time or may not as again I've worked 47 hours this week and tomoz is my day off finally so might treat myself to a little more rest in bed! I will be on though at somepoint

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Well I'm going to go ahead and say that I had a lot of fun playing Operation Raccoon City with VeCtOr on the 4/14/12 game session. We got through each mission extremely quick, and got through almost the entire game in about 4 hours (We didn't start with Mission 1). I think VeCtOr may just be the perfect canidate for my Top Lieutenant.

VeCtOr

it was fun yesterday game we had a great time lol

took some pics about it lol

major and me as U.S.S

s1.jpg

major and me as Echo Six:

s2.jpg

Midgie

Yeah I got times mixed up :O I was on my Saturday Morning at 8am ready to play but no one showed up!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@Midgie - Yeah I was sleeping around that time. I was trying to stay up as long as I can without going to sleep and when I woke up I ate breakfast, started the game up, invited you, and after about 40 minutes of waiting I just quit the game because I was bored of waiting and I thought that you either forgot about it or that you just wanted to keep playing Assassin's Creed.

@VeCtOr - If I ever see you on Operation Raccoon City, I'll invite you to my lobby.

Also for anyone that was wandering, except for VeCtOr because I told him ahead of time, and I forgot to to post this last night, but today's game has been cancelled due to unexpected events.

And for if you're wandering why I wasen't playing as Dee-Ay and why VeCtOr wasen't using Willow on Echo Six mission it's because that was after the game session and we just used whoever we wanted so I decided to use Party Girl. I think that I may want to switch from Dee-Ay to Party Girl.

VeCtOr

strange, but i cant find the spec ops mission when i try to play atm =/
were do i find it?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
strange, but i cant find the spec ops mission when i try to play atm =/
were do i find it?
You'll need to go to campaign and choose Freeplay. When you do it should bring up something that says "U.S.S Wolf Pack" on the left side and "Spec Ops Echo Six" on the right side. Then you'll need to move the cursor to the right to highlight the Spec Ops mission and it should take you to the level select with the only available Spec Ops mission as of now called "Eye of the Storm".

VeCtOr

You'll need to go to campaign and choose Freeplay. When you do it should bring up something that says "U.S.S Wolf Pack" on the left side and "Spec Ops Echo Six" on the right side. Then you'll need to move the cursor to the right to highlight the Spec Ops mission and it should take you to the level select with the only available Spec Ops mission as of now called "Eye of the Storm".

gr8! lol i didnt checked on freeplay, thx bro

NEMESIS_1765

id like a group to play on xbox 360 with ? looking for a group with these characters spare or to make a new one i dont want to be the leader though ?

campaign/online Spectre/party girl
Heroes mode, Hunk, Leon S Kennedy

My GT: michael1765
I dont have a mic but i can listen to orders through the game when people need me for something while in game

Top Bottom