• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i really cant wait <_< today i played in my friend`s xbox again, and i deffo love the game xD

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Sorry that I haven't been posting anything lately. But I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I did send my PS3 off Friday with everything that is needed. The bad news is taht I may have it returned unserviced because I found a tiny black screw on the floor in my room and I think that it is one of the screws that went to the harddrive, and I hope that it is not from the harddrive because if it is then there is a high possiblity that it will be sent back unserviced, and if it is sent back unserviced because of the screw then I'll just put the screw back in and send it off again. I should get my PS3 back either this weekend or next week, it depends, more than likely it's going to be next week. I will be checking on its status everyday to see if they got it, accpeted it, and when they ship it off.
As a reminder, I will need help completing the game again. If you would like to help please let me now ASAP. I have a generous reward for anyone who does help.

I hope to get the play the game again with all of you soon.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Sorry that I haven't been posting anything lately. But I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I did send my PS3 off Friday with everything that is needed. The bad news is taht I may have it returned unserviced because I found a tiny black screw on the floor in my room and I think that it is one of the screws that went to the harddrive, and I hope that it is not from the harddrive because if it is then there is a high possiblity that it will be sent back unserviced, and if it is sent back unserviced because of the screw then I'll just put the screw back in and send it off again. I should get my PS3 back either this weekend or next week, it depends, more than likely it's going to be next week. I will be checking on its status everyday to see if they got it, accpeted it, and when they ship it off.
As a reminder, I will need help completing the game again. If you would like to help please let me now ASAP. I have a generous reward for anyone who does help.

I hope to
get the play the game again with all of you soon.

Ill help

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is that unboxing video that I had promised that I was going to post a few weeks ago. Sorry that it has been a few weeks and I've have now decided to post it, but I was too caught up in Silent Hill HD Collection and Mass Effect 3, I was way too into those games. Anyway, this isn't a real unboxing of the speical edition and if you got the speical edition you can figure it out why. Now the first video that I did mention a few weeks ago, well lets just say the reason why I never did post it on here is because #1 my voice was extremely loud and that's a problem that I had with my video camera where if I don't have it 8 inches away from my face then I'll sound loud. Another problem that I had with the first video was some unintentinal face exposure. And finally the last problem, and this was the biggest problem, the video was extremely laggy.

Now I'm going to address some things about the video. First off, if you are religion sensitive then don't watch this video because of the ring I'm wearing. The ring that I am wearing is my High School Junior Ring, so that no one questions why I am wearing a ring. Also don't ask why my ring and my watch had purple on them, for the ring I choose amethyst as the gem for my ring since that is my birthstone, and for the watch it's because the watch was made for LSU (Louisiana State University) football fans, and the colors for the university are purple and gold, just like Mardi Gras minus the color green. Also note that the patches actually came in a zip-lock bag, unfortunatly I lost the bag and I couldn't reuse it for this video. Also the voucher is facing the other way when you first open the speical edition, and I decided to flip it around so that the codes wouldn't show. So without further-a-do, here's the unboxing.

And thank you Midgie and tyler seagroves. I appreciate that both of you are deciding to help me.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
sunday is the day for me ppl, awesome vid major
if ppl want i will tape my reaction screaming like a little girl when i get the game ^^

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Don't forget VeCtOr about my PSN name. It is...

Ghostly_Soul

And the underscore that is between Ghostly and Soul needs to be included when you look for me on PSN.

Top Bottom